Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Favorites

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite?
  Several
  How could I?
View Results

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:40 am
What have some of your favorite projects been?

I really enjoy making purses...I'm finally getting to the point of embellishing them. Hopefully someday soon I can sell some of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:52 am
My favorite thing I've made is my panta. My kitty hat comes in a close second.  

Catcheen
Crew

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:15 pm
I think my favorite thing I've made is probably my hakama pants. They were difficult as hell to measure out, but I was so proud of myself when it was done. I'm a shitty seamstress, so the fact that came out looking very professional.... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Peppermint Elf
I think my favorite thing I've made is probably my hakama pants. They were difficult as hell to measure out, but I was so proud of myself when it was done. I'm a shitty seamstress, so the fact that came out looking very professional.... heart

I've actually been meaning to make a pair of pants for myself but I don't currently have a sewing machine to do so.  

VP Club Freakin Justice

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:13 pm
My favourate would have to be the afk hat I made.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:39 pm
My favorite projects...probably my black and purple armwarmers. Or the sweater I just finished. Or the plushies. Or the cosplay caps.  

LadyAnubis

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:48 pm
LadyAnubis
My favorite projects...probably my black and purple armwarmers. Or the sweater I just finished. Or the plushies. Or the cosplay caps.

What did you make your armwarmers out of?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:44 am
I think my favorite project so far has been a knitted blanket I made for one of my cousins. I'm working on a second one (although it's on indefinite hiatus for no good reason) for another cousin. And I'd like to make a third to stow away for posterity.  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Brunette_Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:34 am
My absolute favorite project thus far has been a green formal dress I sewed myself. I originally made it to cosplay as Princess Jupiter in (Sailor Moon) but I tried to make it well so I could re-use it for a formal event later. I havent re-worn it but I'm really proud of it - especially since I nailed that side zipper! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:02 pm
favorite project.. ano.. the black summer Lolita dress I made a few months ago, or some little booties for my nephew (due November 1 xd ), or the bunny-beeny I made for my nephew (the ears on it are so big I doubt he will be able to hold his little head up once he grows into it 3nodding )  

ani_cat_candy

bunnehdeo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:28 pm
My favorite project I'm working on would be my sweater, even if I did just ******** up majorly. I think once it's done though, it'll be worth it. My favorite project I've already made would have to be the fuzzy hat I made my sister. It's adorable.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:02 pm
my favorite project in the works atm is the little doggy scarf i'm making my for my friend's dog. I'm using one of those yarns that has little tiny fibers hanging off of it giving it a "Furry" look...^_^

favorite project that i've finished? My Aoi Hikari wig...that thing was a MONSTER to style properly...i just need to make the headband i'm gonna be wearing with it...  

SaelensFrozenFlame

Maer^ier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:53 pm
sweatdrop I'm suddenly feeling extremely unexperienced. So far the coolest project I've had was making a two-tone pink scarf with furry ends and a furry hat with an embroidered star for my little sister last year at christmas. They looked really cute on her at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:25 pm
My favorite projects so far are a pair of lace scarves I designed myself. That, and a bright golden-yellow scarf I spun and knit for the Knitting Olympics.  

Zahra Ovaci

firrantello

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think my favorite might be the first blanket I knit for my boyfriend.
Or maybe my shawl, though I'm finding myself wishing I'd done things differently with it sometimes...

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games