Reply Fetal Containment Field
KITTEH! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:44 pm
I just realized that the PCG has no pet thread, which is just totally wrong. I mean, sure, kitties aren't directly related to the abortion debate, but this is the chatterbox-like subforum, right? Right.* And, as we all know, every guild needs a furball/scaleball/etc. thread!

Some Sharky animals:

Fluffeh
User Image
Jack (old; now 6.5 months old, 55 pounds last weighing)
User Image

*But just in case: Kitties will sometimes eat their own young. So, while induced abortion may not be natural, it is much kinder than natural family planning (infanticide).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:23 pm
EEE!

OMIGAWD! PET THREAD!

User Image

Our family bunneh, Joco. No, he's not dead, he's SLEEPING.

User Image

My sister's Guinea Piggle Ory, who's schizophrenic, and my chinchilla (one of them) Dusty, who's a runt. heart  

The Velveteen Violinist

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:44 am
Darnit, now I need to get photos of all my assorted furballs. stare I have two cats of my own, I'm the sole caregiver for my sister's cat, my family has a golden retriever, AND I have two chinchillas. That's a lot of furballs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 am
OHMAIGAWD. I'm going to die from the cuteness attack! :Gonk: 4laugh

We have two doggies.

Samantha~ I like to call her "Smantha". She's my baybee. <3 She is much chubbier now.

Dylan He is younger than Smantha and he can be very obnoxious. D: But he is still very sweet.  

[Ernie]

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:34 am
Ok, this is Tiger. He's my baby. If anything happens to him, I freak out, as some people here know.
User Image

This is Luxembourg. Pets have an easier time learning short names, so we call her 'Lux' for short. She's the newest member of the family. She's about 10/11 weeks old. She follows Tiger everywhere, and copies everything he does. She likes to chase his tail, and try to pounce him when he's eating.
User Image

Sacha is the boss cat. He's constantly keeping watch, and if anyone comes to the house he HAS to inspect them. If he's pissed off, he'll let you know, but he's also a big softy. Oh, and he loves to sleep in boxes for some unknown reason.
User Image

I had another female cat, Meiko. She died recently, but I still include her when I talk about my cats.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:01 am
I have FISH!

xd And all the other adorable floofly pets make me squee. whee  

Reinna Astarel

Pandora Box

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:22 pm
User Image

This is Drusilla, when we first got her.

User Image

Drusilla now. She was adopted around a year ago, so she's about a year and half years old. She likes hiding behind my moniter and complaining a lot.

User Image

This is Paisley, the rotweiler. Actually, this picture was right after we got her. NOW, she's only 7months old but around 40-45lbs and is as tall as me when she jumps up on me.

Other than these two, we also have a ferret (Ganja), three birds (Sasha, Fester, and Yoshi), and lots of fish.

There's another cat we pretty much claim, a kitten named Piggy. She actually lives next door, but we're the ones to feed her and all that.

User Image
Piggy =)

And if you count the stray cats we feed, there's Proof (solid black, boy), If-You-Please (Siamese, unknown), M&M (creamy white/very light tan, girl), and an unnamed tabby kitten.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:52 am
I wish I could have chinchillas... they're so cute. crying

Pandora: My puppy looked like that when he was little! 4laugh He looks like this now...

User Image

S. Shark

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:15 pm
rofl Couch pupatoe! rofl OMGawd, that is SO CUTE! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:14 pm
They're all so adorable~! 4laugh heart  

[Ernie]

Pandora Box

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:52 pm
sybex Shark
I wish I could have chinchillas... they're so cute. crying

Pandora: My puppy looked like that when he was little! 4laugh He looks like this now...

Awww, he's so cute. He looks like he'd be a big baby. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:03 pm
My dog, Luke Groundwalker.

He's a 2 year old Chocolate Lab puppy, snd he's suprisingly loveable and well-behaved.

heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/criminalpossession/lukegroundwalker.png

That duck you see in the background is his favorite toy.  

Half Baked SF

Half Baked SF

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:34 pm
The Indubitable Katie-Kat
Darnit, now I need to get photos of all my assorted furballs. stare I have two cats of my own, I'm the sole caregiver for my sister's cat, my family has a golden retriever, AND I have two chinchillas. That's a lot of furballs.
I remember at one point our family had two dogs, seven parrots, two rabbits, and a goat. My oldest brother was also recently born, so whenever my mom talked about our family we were referred to as "the zoo."

Now we just have a dog, a bunch of fish, and two heathens xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:38 pm
Such adorables!

This ish mah kitteh:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Mom holding him smile )

He's my baby... he was born in my parent's closet and is currently 17 years old. He's probably not long for this world, 'coz the vet thinks he has kitty cancer crying . Still, he's a sweetie and I love him to pieces biggrin .  

MGadda

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:24 am
KITTEN INA BUCKET!

User Image

KAWAII!

User Image  
Fetal Containment Field