Chapter *blank* WAS HAAAWT!
  DONATE TO LANZER!!
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:15 pm
LOL NARUTO IS GOING TO END CHAPTER 400.

Just kidding. Where do you think Naruto will/should end? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:58 pm
Who knows blaugh The best we could do is compare it to other animes/mangas so see where they ended razz I hope it doesn't become superdrawn out....  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:59 am
Damn, people vote but they don't discuss. xD;

I agree... but most can tell Naruto so far is no average manga. ;o Ninjas are pretty, "new" And some mangas go to chapter 1000.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:33 pm
i think they should take it as far as they can with people still reading it...I enjoy Naruto manga, and will continue reading it for ever!!!  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:55 pm
"new" ninjas...? O.o but i do hope naruto doesn't end for a while... although more things to buy, it'll also be more story to know >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:55 pm
They should take it like... to chapter 1200 wink  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:44 pm
Nephite Warrior
i think they should take it as far as they can with people still reading it...I enjoy Naruto manga, and will continue reading it for ever!!!
I'm actually hoping it will end soon. It's starting to ware on me; I've read if for a couple years and starting last year it became VERY annoying because of the fans... They never SHUT UP. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:45 pm
squalltheknight
"new" ninjas...? O.o but i do hope naruto doesn't end for a while... although more things to buy, it'll also be more story to know >.>
No one every said it was going to be like Dragonball, Dragonball Z, etc. xD; Though... Kishimoto IS a fan... I wouldn't mind that. His art is good. But my favorite characters would be gone...

@ Chuurlo: 1200?! ROLF! That'd actually be pretty awesome. But it took him 8 years to come this far. o.o;  

Syndactyly

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:51 pm
I was actually thinking the Akatsuki stuff would be the last part of Naruto, after they save Sasuke and stuff.

I just can't think of anything they could do to extend it after this....but for some reason I can't get out of my mind that the Nine tails will get extracted out of naruto and he will have to fight him. No idea where that came up from, but yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:52 pm
Mr._Stabby
I was actually thinking the Akatsuki stuff would be the last part of Naruto, after they save Sasuke and stuff.

I just can't think of anything they could do to extend it after this....but for some reason I can't get out of my mind that the Nine tails will get extracted out of naruto and he will have to fight him. No idea where that came up from, but yeah.
I don't know... Sasuke leaving caused whole era. What if say, Naruto's kyuubi took over, and our protagonist was suddenly an enemy for a while? The process of fighting the Akatsuki and Orochimaru will be a long process; likely Sasuke and Itachi will reunite, causing some more quarrels... God knows what becomes of all the other characters; their flashbacks or stories... I always thought it possible that Neji would take down the Hyuuga clan one day... and banish the family branches. Sakura has some unsettled business with Sasuke and possible chemestry has come between... uh, from Ino to Sai. Gaara has a job as Kazakage; Sasuke quests for the Mangekyou Sharingan, A good number of our ninja aren't even Jounin yet... All of our characters have unfinished business, actually. xD I want to know what they will become, who they will love in their adult lives, if anyone, and who will die. Someone ought to die eventually.  

Syndactyly

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:54 pm
Mr._Stabby

somehow, i think they wont end up saving sasuke....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:56 pm
Shikalee
and who will die. Someone ought to die eventually.

heh...if they kill someone like sakura, i will be mad sad lolol  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:01 pm
Nephite Warrior
Shikalee
and who will die. Someone ought to die eventually.

heh...if they kill someone like sakura, i will be mad sad lolol
PLX DYE SAKU THX

With that other post, I can't be too sure on this one. I think Sasuke may die... but he has slim chances... Naruto seems to win at everything... But Sasuke has proven that he doesn't fall for his charm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:52 pm
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

I don't know... Sasuke leaving caused whole era. What if say, Naruto's kyuubi took over, and our protagonist was suddenly an enemy for a while? The process of fighting the Akatsuki and Orochimaru will be a long process; likely Sasuke and Itachi will reunite, causing some more quarrels... God knows what becomes of all the other characters; their flashbacks or stories... I always thought it possible that Neji would take down the Hyuuga clan one day... and banish the family branches. Sakura has some unsettled business with Sasuke and possible chemestry has come between... uh, from Ino to Sai. Gaara has a job as Kazakage; Sasuke quests for the Mangekyou Sharingan, A good number of our ninja aren't even Jounin yet... All of our characters have unfinished business, actually. xD I want to know what they will become, who they will love in their adult lives, if anyone, and who will die. Someone ought to die eventually.

Oh I understand that the Akatsuki arc will probaly last a good while. I just ment that after Orochimaru and Akatsuki is beat, I just cant imagine them putting more stuff. I didnt think of the possibilty of Naruto losing control though ...it would actually be pretty interesting to see that happen.  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:53 pm
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

Oh I understand that the Akatsuki arc will probaly last a good while. I just ment that after Orochimaru and Akatsuki is beat, I just cant imagine them putting more stuff. I didnt think of the possibilty of Naruto losing control though ...it would actually be pretty interesting to see that happen.
The other characters may also suddenly gain importance. Shikamaru went from annoying guy in the corner into a pretty frequent appearing and important character. This may happen with the others.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff