Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm
Alright, this is the first RP in this forum and I'm really bad at making plots so *sticks her tongue out*. Whee, just for fun, let's make it a time skipping one! Yay! Anyways, the plot is as follows...

PLOT

The Naruto characters are all 6 years older (The rookie 9 are 18, Lee's team is 19... and so on). Sakura and Naruto finally succeded in rescuing Sasuke from Orochimaru and Sasuke finally overcame Itachi with his own power. Now the characters find new enemies that they have to face with new allies they made.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:03 pm
Character List
(written the japanese way (if I can remember their last names sweatdrop ))

Uzumaki Naruto: wolfen ninja
Uchiha Sasuke: sSasukeuUchiha
Haruno Sakura: xHaruno Sakurax
Tenten: Little_Demonz
Rock Lee: woeste
Hyuuga Neji: woeste
Hyuuga Hinata: xHaruno Sakurax
Inuzuka Kiba: Chibi_Kiba-kun
Aburame Shino:
Nara Shikamaru: gamefreak_tu
Yamanaka Ino:
Akimichi Chouji: gamefreak_tu
Sabaku no Gaara: Gaara stalker
*Sabaku no Temari surprised creepyone
*Sabaku no Kankuro:
**Tsunade or Sarutobi:
Mitarashi Anko:
Hatake Kakashi: Uchiha Itachi 2
Sarutobi Asuma:
Yuuhi Kurenai:
Maito Gai:
***Haku: kauma16
***Zabuza:
Konohamaru:
Moeji:
Udon:

((If a character slipped my mind, or you want to be any of the side characters: Sasame, Sumaru, Kin, Dosu, Zaku... etc, just post it or pm me. Posting it is preferrable though.

* Do they have "sabaku no" at the front of their names aswell?
**When one's taken, I'll eliminate the other from that line
*** Even though they're deceased we can pretend they didn't die))

Made up characters

Please pm this to me or post this in the topic if you want to be a made up character.

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Ninja Level[/b]:
[b]Appearence[/b]:
[b]Village[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]History[/b](optional):
[b]Extra[/b](optional):

Made up Character List:

Username: yamamaya605
Character Name: Elmeto Ken
Ninja Level: genin
Appearence: (not specified)
Village: Rock
Personality:Not focused, and very angry when not winning

Username: kristent62010
Character Name: Lina Binx
Appearence: tanish skin, aqua blue/light purple eyes, (if needed i can get a picture put in my main lookup)
Village: leaf
Personality: very bipolar, can never know what to excpect out of her
History(optional): as a child her parents were murdered by a traveling set of rogue ninja. lina was then sent away to konoha to live with her grandfather (who passed away a year before) and now lives alone in that house
Extra(optional) she was originally from the sand village, but transferred to the village hidden in the leaves at the age of two.

Name: Shi Kurai
Rank of ninja: Genin
Weapons: Kunai, Katana, Shurikens and her pet neko.
Village: Village Hidden in the Sand.
Expertise: Traps and Assassinations.
Appearance: 5ft tall, slim, Long black hair in ponytail and red eyes. She wears a red kimono like top, cut off at shoulders, with a black skirt to knees, sandels and she wears a mask like Kakashi.
Other info: She has the 2-tailed nekomata in her which allows her to manipulate the dead and control fire. Her neko's name is Himaru(means fully fire) and carries a ball of fire in a big bell on her collar.

Username:66 damian 666

Character Name: damian

Ninja Level: jounin

Appearence: just like avi

Village: hidden shadw village

Personality: a kinda nice guy but when you get on his bad side you are as good as dead

History: he grew up in the hidden shadow village with his mother and father but one of the members of the village was trying to use his jutsu to unlock the secrets of the underworld ( hell ). Then he lost control of the void he created and something came threw: cerberus the 3 headed dog. Cerberus tore apart the village and Damian's family and freinds. He was left alone but then his chakra started releasing and he had so much energy it absorbed Cerberus, so he lived by his own growing up learning to control his hidded chakra.

Extra: If he gets angry another person, like Naruto, his demon releases

Character Name: Akamite Ryoki
Appearence: like avitar
Village: Konoha
Personality: Very nice, yet a little shy. Very hard to make angry.
Extra(optional): Like Naruto, he contain's a being known as the Cruel Angel (srry, had to take it off of Evangelion, 2nd favorite anime). The Cruel Angel is released if his life is in danger or is made extremely mad.
Weapons: Butterfly net turns into a Chakra Sword (3 levels). The third level can only be accessed with the help of the Cruel Angel

Username: pyro pyscho
Character Name: cooro
Ninja Level: chunin
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Village: hiden leaf
Personality: violent but will die to protect his friends
History(optional): was abandoned as a child and was force to watche many around him suffer the same and vowed to take revenge on who ever caused their pain
Extra(optional): found refuge in hidden leaf village and called it his home and began to learn there
and learned to exstract his soul to become an immortal shell but in process leaving his very soul open to attack

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:15 pm
The Way of the Roleplay
(the points are colour coded. Yes I AM a freak, thanks for asking...)

Out of character posts/side-comments are like this:

(( this is my post/side-comment))

In character posts are like this:

(character name) was walking though the forest when they saw a squirrel. His/her eyes light up, "how cute!" he/she remarked.

Please narrate in third person, not first person. Ex:

First person: I walked through the village and stopped by Ichiraku Ramen.

Third Person: Naruto walked through the village and stopped by Ichiraku Ramen.

I like it if you have the character you're roleplaying's name in the post atleast once, but it's not necessary. People (mainly me) could put their finger one the mouse and check the character post. Also, NO roleplaying like this please:

*(character name) walks up to a tree and sits down at the base* What a tiring day *he/she falls asleep*

Color posts are good, but not required. Please do not type in yellow or cyan. Gold is a good yellow substitute and blue is a good cyan sustitute.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:40 pm
i'll be naruto.  

blade striker 7

superericl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:30 pm
I'll be Sasuke Uchiha[shocker]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:30 pm
((Yay! Roleplayers! Okay, so, did you guys want to change the plot and think of a new one?))  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:29 pm
hmmm... okay, may there be made up characters...?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:31 pm
maybe the plot could be they are 6 years older which is pretty much the same plot only they have new people on their side and new enemies which people can make up  

superericl

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm
kristent62010
hmmm... okay, may there be made up characters...?

((Oh yeah, crap, I was thinking about that when I was making the characters list, but then forgot about it when I got to the end of them sweatdrop I'll add that now sweatdrop

Quote:
maybe the plot could be they are 6 years older which is pretty much the same plot only they have new people on their side and new enemies which people can make up

((Okay, sounds good ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:42 pm
{walks in and then right back out}  

zeo speed

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:24 pm
((... okay... anyways, I'll update the character list and then do you want to start?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:06 pm
ok mrgreen  

superericl

superericl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:09 pm
So who is going to start first question  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:47 pm
((Meh, I guess I could start ))

Sakura walked through the village and stopped by a patch of cosmos. She bent down and cradled the head of a small blossom that had not yet bloomed, in her hand. Gently, she started to pry the petals apart and open it. Succeding in what she wanted to acomplish, she stood back up and dusted off her dress. She smiled down at the blossom, "there" she whispered, "now you can become more beutiful than ever." Sakura smiled and continued walking, she neared the academy and started skipping. She went to ichiraku ramen and bent down under the flap that said "ramen". Sakura sat down and smiled to the man behind the counter, she was in a very happy mood today, she didn't now why but she was. "One miso ramen please," she said, laying down the money to cover the ramen, with a little extra tip.

Hinata was training out in the forest, "I... must... become... stronger!" she said between blows to her training mat wrapped around the tree. She continued practicing her Hyuuga style taijutsu against the tree and then slumped down with her back against the trunk. Hinata caught her breath, sighed and leaned her head back against the tree so she looked up at the sky. She watched the clouds go by slowly wherever the were blown, 'it's kind like what Neji is always talking about distiny huh?' she wondered to heself. 'They just go wherever the wind takes them, helpless to resist the strong wind. Am I like a cloud? I was out n such a high pedistal sinc I'm the heir of the Hyuuga clan, but I'm so weak. Am I like a cloud, I'll remain weak and just go wherever destiny takes me if death doesn't first?' she asked herself. Hinata looked forewards again, "I'm not just a cloud," she said aloud. "I can change myself even if it's just a little at a time, I will change myself." Hinata suddenly realized that she had gotten hungry during her training, so she decided to go to the best ramen shop around.

((Sorry, I went a little overboard... oh well, it was a fun post to write ^.^))  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

Gaara stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:55 am
i'll be Sabaku no Gaara  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items