Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
A Pagan Website and Forum (Please Read Me)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:21 am
I've been working on this site for a while now. I call it "The Alliance of Pagan's, Wiccan's, and Druid's" (the only reason I say all three, is so that people who don't know that Pagan is an umbrella term can have a kind of understanding of what we're about), and I figure I can ask you, the members of my favorite Guild, for help.
You may go in, join the message board, and so on, and so forth, and let me know what you think of it. I've been working on it since June 05, and I've had the site up and being worked on since September 05.
This month was our one year anniversary!

I've even got a large School Role Play that I need people to join. You can see about how to join it here, and read more about it here.

And I'm looking for people to write their own versions of what I've got up on the Pantheon Pages about certain Religions due to I had a lot less time when putting them up than I thought I would... So I copied and linked Wikipedia.org as the source. I still need Kemeticism, Wicca, Religio Romano, a brief summary of a few of the Native American faiths, and a description of Thelema... I myself have written a report on Satanism, to explain how it's different from what we are. (I have a Satanist friend who thinks they might be able to help me out on that respect, as well.)

Also, feel free to submit anything Pagan-related like art, stories, photo's, essays/compositions, and so on. I have a section on the site for that, so it would be much appreciated.

Please post here if you want to help out with finishing the site. Any help at all would be majorly appreciated.
In the meantime, join the message boards, bring my creation to life. <33
Thanks in advance,
Candice Dionysus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:23 am
You're site sounds interesting, but I doubt I'd be able to contribute much (if anything!) to it, sorry...I'm very new to all this. I've been reading what I can find for a few years (4, I think) but I've only been reading consistently for a month or so. (Plus, I found this guild where I've been able to talk to many experienced pagans/Wiccans/witches (I always separate these in case anyone takes offense at the 'pagan' umbrella term) whom have helped me immensely.

Just out of curiousity, how many people are members of your site? blaugh  

Rioto_Kish

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:58 am
33, myself included. Although I haven't seen any activity in a while (and I do post/check every day).

What I'm trying to do is get both experianced Pagan's/Wiccan's/Witches to join, as well as inexperianced ones.
I've been Pagan my whole life. But I've only been learning about magic and such for about six years.

There, also, is a role play which also serves as a School of Paganism and Magic. So joining the site to join the Role Play is acceptable.

Also, you say you found a Guild of experianced members... You could mention the site to them, and help it to grow. [shrugs]

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games