Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
325 - ...There is no, "after"! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:52 am
Title is poor quality in the chapter I read...

So, Shikamaru does exactly what I said he would; he pulls Hidan out of the circle and Asuma lops his head off. I thought after all that fretting, sweating, and screaming everyone would be rather tired; but it appears as though they have forgotton their other opponent, who I believe, may royally kick their asses.

What are the other two guys there for, anyway? They've been rendered useless. And where is that second squad they called? The backups are awfully late.

Also, as we would expect, Hidan is still talking. Lopping his head off only rendered him motionless, but he was still clearly alive. My question; how does he breathe, talk, or anything without a neck and organs? I know it's a jutsu but where is his voice coming... Oh, whatever.

I was confident they'd be fine but my favorite character may be he first to die anyway! gonk It's all very confusing.

And if anyone said anything important, I missed it. I can hardly read the Hiragana on this scanalation.

Also, what happened to, "UBER NINJA STRAIN!!" Everyone passes out after they do something awesome. Is Shikamaru just touching the tip of the iceberg of his power? surprised

---------------------------------------------------------------
Updated... xD

I read it in English.
So Shikamaru's figured it out; Hidan is a big mouth and says everything he plans. Shikamaru is kind of a hypocrite though; he talks a lot himself.
Kakazu... I think is his name, was merely PICKING on Hidan... neither of them are in danger; our Konoha allies have made NO progress... they're really playing a came of catch with these enemies. Except they're playing with knives.
My personal opinion of the chapter; a little too dramatic, but hot damn! Shikamaru is finally standing up for himself! Guess he only is because this is his first fight against a guy... I think. The little bigot can't stand to hurt a girl. Anyways, I'm tired of everyone being invincable; someone needs to die (just not Shikamaru xD).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:36 pm
the title is: THERE IS NO "AFTER"!

http://shc221b.blogspot.com/  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:46 pm
Nephite Warrior

The Japanese? What's the Hiragana literally say? xD

WTF? No one is discussing the chapter? Maybe I posted too soon. People keep bumping up really old threads. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:09 pm
Well to answer your reinforment thing, they said the reinforcments wouldnt arrive in 30 minutes. So yeah...

Also I would have sworn Hidan was dead...then he goes and pull the talking head act gonk I must say it scared me a bit.  

Mr._Stabby

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:26 pm
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior

WTF? No one is discussing the chapter? Maybe I posted too soon. People keep bumping up really old threads. confused

hmmm..i dunno....all i know, is thats where i always read the manga, and thats what it showed the title as...

...as for discussion and stuff...it irritated me that he's still alive... i am also wondering if Shikamaru can do his shadow bind thingy or whatever its called on Hidan's head^_^ that'd be funny  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:56 pm
Nephite Warrior
Shikalee
Nephite Warrior

hmmm..i dunno....all i know, is thats where i always read the manga, and thats what it showed the title as...

...as for discussion and stuff...it irritated me that he's still alive... i am also wondering if Shikamaru can do his shadow bind thingy or whatever its called on Hidan's head^_^ that'd be funny
I see. It's correct. LOL. The title quoting Shikamaru... Wow, he said something cool for once. He's kind of bad a** right now. whee heart

Hidan is an immortal. Only ways to kill him are:
1. Destroy his brain
2. Burn him into ashes
3. Remove all of his blood (MAYBE... might not work)
4. Take any sort of ritualistic tools which are keeping him alive

Sort of like a vampire... except MORE annoying.

Yes he can. Kage Nui is unique and doesn't apply to some of the, "Shadow Laws". xD;; He uh... He could take his eyes out easily, and dig into his brain. I'm not sure why he hasn't; he may be a little squeemish, or afraid of what Itachi would do to him.  

Syndactyly

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:08 pm
or either naruto or kakuzu will finish hidan  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:53 pm
Kakuzu hasn't put down that suit case full of money. xp  

Classic Black Sheep

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:01 pm
Classic Black Sheep
haha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:18 pm
sk8intree
Classic Black Sheep
haha
QFE. xd

I think it would be kick a** his Kakuzu crushed Hidan's skull in his hands.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:14 am
*SPANKS AT CHAPTER* No one wants to discuss the mysteries of Hidan!? surprised Maybe it's because I explained it in a nutshell... Maybe someone knows more about traditional JAPANESE undead?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Well theres not much more to the chapter we know of right now >.>

So yeah you bassicaly explained all that needed to be explained.

Also I know nothing about the japanese undead and what they could do. But now im interested...to wikipedia!  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:10 pm
Mr._Stabby
Well theres not much more to the chapter we know of right now >.>

So yeah you bassicaly explained all that needed to be explained.

Also I know nothing about the japanese undead and what they could do. But now im interested...to wikipedia!
Poop.

Yeah. Me too. To Wikipedia! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:10 pm
yeah...theres not much more to really discuss from that chapter...i mean....he was moved from the circle, which removed his curse/jutsu thing....he lost his head and still talks, and is still alive...and yeah...Shikamaru and Asuma are kinda lookin freaked about it...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:36 am
ZOMG! It's like in Freddy vs Jason the bigger guy carrying the smaller guy's head but the head is still alive.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games