Reply Literate Hell
Reality is an Illusion. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDea7h 3me2puSxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:27 pm
Tell me, what is your opinion of reality? When I speak of that, I mean our realm that we live in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:37 pm
I don't really care to be honest.  

Phaeton

XxDea7h 3me2puSxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:24 am
Phaeton

((Isn't Phaeton from the Heritage of Shannara?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:32 pm
Ragnvaldr
Phaeton

((Isn't Phaeton from the Heritage of Shannara?))

((I don't know...))  

Phaeton

cimetis rithe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:43 pm
Reality... such a broad aspect of life...

To myself, it is surreal. It's what your mind, body and soul lives as on plane(s) of existance.

That's about as good as I can come up with currently. Ack! HEADACHE!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:06 pm
i dont know, it could be a drug enduced trip,
in magic mushrooms there is an ingrediant called psilyiociban which when mixrd with out brain well ******** us up..

but we already have a certain amount of psilyociban in our brain.. some people belive(like me) that when you die and you see a "white light" thats the drug takin effect, so death aint as painful or worrying, and its kind of calming,

OR

were all just tripping out our nuts and were all REALLY just lying comotosed somewere

a dnno

this "realm" is s**t i can wait to go onto the next one js to see wat it is smile domokun domokun domokun domokun  

osie`

Kra~Kloi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:55 am
Indeed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:21 am
yup! cool  

TTRIK

Die_Katze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:54 am
Reality is one persons perception on existence. That's saying your reality is different than mine and everone elses. Reality is just a thought. The same is with fantasy. When it all boils down it just means your there and I'm here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:18 am
osie`
i dont know, it could be a drug enduced trip,
in magic mushrooms there is an ingrediant called psilyiociban which when mixrd with out brain well ******** us up..

but we already have a certain amount of psilyociban in our brain.. some people belive(like me) that when you die and you see a "white light" thats the drug takin effect, so death aint as painful or worrying, and its kind of calming,

OR

were all just tripping out our nuts and were all REALLY just lying comotosed somewere

a dnno

this "realm" is s**t i can wait to go onto the next one js to see wat it is smile domokun domokun domokun domokun

It's like The Matrix.

O p a v e

Medy_Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:35 pm
What is reality? Ok, I'll put my Socrates hat for a while and offer my two cents here.

Reality is different for every person... This quite true as everyone sees the world, their "reality", as they see fit. They may make the world a prettier place than it is or make it seem like an horrible place. My guess is that it must be somewhere between the two extremes.

I also like to pley with the possibility of, alternate to our "realities", a "real reality", and absolute truth. I do not mean another world or the like. But a true or correct way of seeing the world that cannot be seen by us because of our bias as people who belong to this world. An exact definition of good and evil, right and wrong or a definitive look on things that cannot be proven by or be explained to us. (I think someone has too much free time on his hands)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:08 pm
reality is what's going in right in front of you but you try to avoid by thinking of other things..this remiands me whenever english class starts the teacher says "welcome to reality people"  

hotfudgesundaegirl

shortyangel163

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:38 am
Reality to me is the fact that the world you want to live in doesnt exsits!!! I wish i lived in a world where if you ask to die they help you... not just let you keep on living when you dont want to!! but unfortantly I dont live in that world!!

XxX_ShOrTy_[sUiCiDaL tHoUgHt]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:54 pm
I dont think this life is real, its all just some idiotic test that we will all fail so we might as well give up now and stop studying  

crossfadelover

Die_Katze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm
People are going to think I'm crazy, but has anyone here seen the Truman Show because it fits perfectly into this discussion and is a great movie. 3nodding Basically, he was adopted at birth by a corporation that made a t.v. show at of him 24 hours a day 7 days a week and he didn't know he was in it. His reality was controlled. I love metaphysics. cool  
Literate Hell

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff