Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Magic the Gathering Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  Sure
View Results

Scarlet Lace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:58 pm
Does anybody play?

I learned to play years ago, but only recently started to play frequently and get any good. I really like it, and I'm teaching my little sister to play as well. I still kick her a** every time, but she's getting better biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:28 am
I used to play it a lot... but it gets boring. I can't play it too much. I've always been more of a fan of the YuGiOh TGC. The Magic players used to make fun of us... neutral  

SoullessTenshi

Scarlet Lace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:10 pm
SoullessTenshi
I used to play it a lot... but it gets boring. I can't play it too much. I've always been more of a fan of the YuGiOh TGC. The Magic players used to make fun of us... neutral

I only ever played YuGiOh once. I wasn't that crazy about it though. Of course I was playing at 2 in the morning, so who knows if I would have liked it had I been awake...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:29 pm
i play i have 2 of the dissension decks

note: dissension is new it just came out this year  

goldmaste78

[Jar.of.Dirt]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:22 am
I used to play it, but now that everybody except myself has moved away, there's nobody I can play with... sweatdrop

=/ The Yugioh players used to make fun of us Magic players...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:29 am
I do play, but I only have/use myr cards, which have recently been outlawed.  

Majin Ekim

goldmaste78

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:25 pm
i want to to duel ppl in magic so bad

just so i can try out my rankos bloodsprot deck

cough sad rankos bloodsprot= dissension series)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:53 pm
I used to have a mono red Type II burn deck and a Myr deck. Then mirrodin cycled out and I lost all love for MTG but I still have the decks. I was ranked 10th in Arizona for YGO until the whole chaos deck thing, CED-EOTE ruined everything for me. I'm looking forward to starting the WoW TCG though, it looks promising.  

_-The Earl of Sandwiche-_

demonic possession

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:48 am
i play. in fact, due to a technical loophole in school rules, i play during school, while all the yu-gi-oh people look on in envy becuase the school banned yu-gi-oh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:53 pm
My favorite deck is my black zombie deck. Most of the cards are pretty old (it was originally a preconstructed deck from legions) but it kicks a**.

I really need to get together with my friends who play, but homework takes away from my social life.  

Scarlet Lace

bozie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:45 pm
Im currently working on a lockdown deck that just basically stops everything  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:27 pm
i play like everyday at my college. there is a big group of nerds in the lunch room i hang with we watch anime, play wolrd of warcraft, site online, or play card games, usually magic some play yugioh. but the people who play yugioh get made fun of by the rest....kinda bad ^^;;  

Elec Darkholm

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

goldmaste78

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:23 am
used to have a mono red Type II burn deck and a Myr deck. Then mirrodin cycled out and I lost all love for MTG but I still have the decks. I was ranked 10th in Arizona for YGO until the whole chaos deck thing, CED-EOTE ruined everything for me. I'm looking forward to starting the WoW TCG though, it looks promising.

myr decks kind of suck nowadays only the old really killer decks and the dissension decks are used nowadays or ppl just use thier own consruted decks  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:08 pm
Jezal Of The Azure Flame
I used to have a mono red Type II burn deck and a Myr deck. Then mirrodin cycled out and I lost all love for MTG but I still have the decks. I was ranked 10th in Arizona for YGO until the whole chaos deck thing, CED-EOTE ruined everything for me. I'm looking forward to starting the WoW TCG though, it looks promising.
what is the WoW tcg?  

bozie

goldmaste78

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:03 am
world of warcraft  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games