Orochimaru and Akatsuki *SPOILER WARNING* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orochimaru was...
  ...not from Akatsuki.
  ...from Akatsuki in the past.
  ...was never a member for several reasons; it's impossible.
  ...I have PROOF he was from Akatsuki, and will post it!
  ...I knew there was a spoiler, but I was a bewb and came here anyway (poll whore).
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:20 am
I've always considered Orochimaru being affiliated with Akatsuki a rumor. It makes no sense to me at all whatsoever. Orochimaru has no reason to hang around Itachi; the Akatsuki would not provide bodies for him or feed his snake. They probably wouldn't work with someone who really needs so much. As far as I can tell, all the Akatsuki members are very independant. So can someone please find the chapter/episode it is explained on? I've read the manga about 12 times now (in full) and I've seemed to miss it every time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:34 am
Sorry... sweatdrop I can't help! sad  

churrlo

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:02 pm
If you want the manga chapter explaining why orochimaru was in Akatsuki it hasnt been revealed yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:19 pm
Mr._Stabby
If you want the manga chapter explaining why orochimaru was in Akatsuki it hasnt been revealed yet.
Not why. When do they even begin to mention it. OR IS IT JUST A RUMOR LIKE I SAID!! :D  

Syndactyly

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:21 pm
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Not why. When do they even begin to mention it. OR IS IT JUST A RUMOR LIKE I SAID!! :D

OH! I remember it give me a minute to find it.

*EDIT* her it is, episode 81 at te very begining of this link here .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

Kewl. I shall watch it. >:3  

Syndactyly

Desert_Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:14 pm
My mule..Just had to reply to the topic ^^

Chapter 143, the first few pages I believe..

It's a conversation between Kakashi and Jiraiya about it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

Kewl. I shall watch it. >:3

kk

I was going to try to find the manga chapter but I didint want to have to search through 200 chapters..>.>  

Mr._Stabby

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:42 pm
...call me crazy, but i could have SWORN i saw orochimaru wearing a ring just like everyone else in the akatsuki did. It was sometime where his arms were sealed by the sandaime and we got to see a close up on his hands. Im almost positive i saw a ring. I think thats valid proof. now i just need to go out and find it! *dashes off*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:16 am
Yeah but he quit Akatsuki >< He told... Jiyaira or Kakashi I can't remember... how he quit it in one episode!  

churrlo

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:53 pm
churrlo
Yeah but he quit Akatsuki >< He told... Jiyaira or Kakashi I can't remember... how he quit it in one episode!

He told Kabuto. Its in the link I put.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:35 pm
That works blaugh  

churrlo

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
i selected i'd post proof that he was in Akatsuki........at the very end of Episode 135, the Akatsuki get together for the first time since Orochimaru left them 7 years before  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:29 pm
O.o  

churrlo

sk8intree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:45 pm
Shikalee
I've always considered Orochimaru being affiliated with Akatsuki a rumor. It makes no sense to me at all whatsoever. Orochimaru has no reason to hang around Itachi; the Akatsuki would not provide bodies for him or feed his snake. They probably wouldn't work with someone who really needs so much. As far as I can tell, all the Akatsuki members are very independant. So can someone please find the chapter/episode it is explained on? I've read the manga about 12 times now (in full) and I've seemed to miss it every time.
its not a rumor. i forget which volume its in but its after the third hokage seals orochimarus arms. some guy is asking him "whats the matter" or something like that and orochimaru kills him. kabuto walks in the room and you can see what i think is one of orochimarus previous body's hands (lots of ownership in that one. did it make sense?). the hand has a ring on it that resembles the ones worn by akatsuki members  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff