Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:46 am
Setting

In the creation of the worlds life had spawned through gods creations he seperated many species but one day this attempt failed a angellic life form had breached earth then a demon then a dragon and now all species have joined the humans. But with this came the conflict god seperated them for war broke out on a world mass. Now is the time to fight for your species.

Rules: No god modding,flaming
no cybering u sicko, please this is not a romance you imbecile if any of you join for romance go home oh wait you probably allready are home
no cussing, no trash talk
please no one liners fool!
respect everyone ok i dont stand for crap like(im a lvl 8 bazillion ninja demon so u lvl 1 human peasent go away!) thats just a poor example but seriosly stop the n00b calling i hate it a mod will take care of a n00b if he wants and no i'm not a mod.

Character:
Gaian name:
rp name:
race sad angel,human,dragon,demon,crossbreed,vampire,vampire eater,ninguku,death keeper)
nickname sad optional)
Magic:
Weapon:
Wisdom sad used for higher magic spells and higher weapons)
Appearance:
Bio:
Death List sad family,friends etc. ppl who died in your characters story)
Vengance list sad u know what this is for)
Special sad ok this is open for kings,queens,prncesses,and princes of a race look at other character before you choose who if you can select one)

ENJOY!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:24 pm
No!  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:18 pm
I'll goin^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:44 pm
Character: Amaya
Gaian name: Ketini
rp name:Amaya
nickname:maymay
Magic: voice chants
Weapon: dagger
Wisdom:
Appearance: User Image
Bio: her family was killed when she was 2 so she was brought up bye songs(people who do magic by singing)
Death List:parents and her two sisters and boyfriend
Vengance list:the person who killed her parents and boyfriend
Personality: kind, gental but strong when it comes to deffending,can be shy, clumsy, funny
Special:princess of songs(but she doesn't know it yet)  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:57 pm
I won't be a rp character but I will be side characters.

Elder:

"Lady Amaya you have been requested by the angel queen. I have deployed a team to make sure you come in one piece so don't get foolsigh youngling this isn't a game as it was when you were small Amaya there is something that only you can provide for the future now go before your part in the future is declined."

Demons place Demon king:

"There is a young songstress the spies have found out she is the queen songstress but I doubt she is guarded heavily enough for me to have to send more men and create a ruckus. So then I am sending Antan Shimensoka the human who dare call himself worthy of us if this is a succes then surely Antan will be a success this is your part of the future Antan kill lady Amaya and bring back her soul so that we may reincarnate her soul to a demon body that will become our queen if this is successful then the angels won't be able to harness her divine energy and destroy many of us!"

Dragons Court(a.k.a Palace of Dragons): Alpha Dragon(When the dragons were summoned at the dawn of the earth a contest was held to measure the strengths and make certain ranks according to the contest measurement.):" This Earth is a place I can't bare any longer it has been to long the other races ruin our fun so we must destroy this lady Amaya as our first target I will send a 4th class dragon to take care of this her name Tokoron Hogosha I'm sure a 4th class is strong enough."

Spirit World: Spirit king: Go now spirit keepers go to lady Amaya their will be a big fight there collec their souls and bring them back!"

Shadow Plains(A Continent that was taken by ninguku easily) Ninguku Elder: My my all ye child of me have spawned well it is excellent what you have done with this domain but I would like to hear about the battle with lady Amaya go record the details and kill only the ones who spot you or are of dragons the race that has for decades fought over our land!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:06 pm
Amya was sleeping near a tree. Her white long dress was all torn up and muddy from running and there were twigs and leafs in her black hair.  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:39 pm
Character: Ty
Gaian name: Typyro
rp name: Ty
race:angel
Magic: light and fire
Weapon: Greatsword on back to katanas around waist two katanas in hands
Wisdom:uhhh i dunno flameswords?
Appearance: prettymuch like avi other than weapons and everything is white not black
Bio: always lived alone never had family(that i knew of)
Death List: my mom died at birth i never had a family to live with
Vengance list: The devil and all demons
Personality: cares for all animals and all humans for he is an angel
Special: prince of all angels ( i don't know it yet but my father is the king i will be told or find out later in the rp)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:42 pm
Ty is running through the forest and suddenly trips over something."ow!" He looks down seeing a girl with a torn up dress. " sorry" Ty whispers then she wakes up.  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:50 pm
Typyro
Ty is running through the forest and suddenly trips over something."ow!" He looks down seeing a girl with a torn up dress. " sorry" Ty whispers then she wakes up.

the girl is a little startled but shrugs it off"it's ok"she said smilling weakly. She felt a little embarresed because she was covered in grass and mud but what can a girl do when she is running away from a bunch of guys that want to kill her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:51 pm
"Hey wait a second... you look familiar." Ty thinks for a moment. "arn't you that girl who keeps gettin chased through town?"  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:55 pm
Typyro
"Hey wait a second... you look familiar." Ty thinks for a moment. "arn't you that girl who keeps gettin chased through town?"

blushes"......yeah"
then thinksis he gonna try to kill me tooplaces her right hand on dagger just in case he trys to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:59 pm
Notices her reaching for her dagger"Huh? what are you doing... Are you gonna kill me too? i can't seem to get away. Just because im an angel..." Ty continues to talk.  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:02 pm
Typyro
Notices her reaching for her dagger"Huh? what are you doing... Are you gonna kill me too? i can't seem to get away. Just because im an angel..." Ty continues to talk.

looks him in the eye"So your not planning on killing me?"she asked loosenin her grip on the dagger.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:04 pm
" uhh no... i thought you were gonna kill me..."  

Typyro

62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out