Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Whos Your Favorite In The Mabudachi Trio (( FruitsBasket)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite person in the Mabudachi Trio
Shigure
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Ayame
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Hatori
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Artkele

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:38 pm
Who is your favorite in Mabudachi Trio Shigure, Ayame or Hatori let your be heard. Please write why you like that character of the three.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:01 pm
My Favorite is Shigure hes just a loon and he is really funny  

Artkele

lait_renverse

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:41 pm
I heart Ayame! I love the wedding dress scene  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:04 am
Definitely Ayame! He is HILARIOUS!!! xd  

Forest-chan

tamago_girl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:20 am
LoL, I'll have to go with the majority here. Ayame's got my vote 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:42 am
For me, it's a tough decision between Hatori and Shigure, but Hatori gets my vote! wink
I love him. I think he's funny because of the way he ignores the other two most of the time. I also love his past, it's so sad. I seriously cry everytime I watch that episode. sad
I like the way he's subtly sweet on Tohru. whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Hinta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:44 pm
Aya is my favorite because he's so funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:36 pm
I agree with Neko-chan with all of the reasons why she likes Hatori!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kisa-Mika

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:14 pm
Guruchan is so funny! He adds the comedy in Fruits Basket!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:54 pm
I have to go with Shigure. mrgreen
I have the same name on Gaia too. sweatdrop  

Ritsako

yukii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:20 pm
Hatori~

1) since my friends assign eachother anime roles from time to time, i got to be Hatori... so, ego boost. xO!
2) he's a lot like me.. [ ninja my "ayame" is prolly as crazy as the original.... ]
3) he's very awesome and needs more love. domokun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:43 pm
its hard between Hatori and Shigure. Hatori is a serious and truthful person while Shigure is a pervert and is a comedian eventhough its kind of mean with what he does to his editor. I'd say Hatori though (Is so cute in the anime).  

xera_ava

Kusaleha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:19 pm
Neko-Yousei
For me, it's a tough decision between Hatori and Shigure, but Hatori gets my vote! wink
I love him. I think he's funny because of the way he ignores the other two most of the time. I also love his past, it's so sad. I seriously cry everytime I watch that episode. sad

Wow, your stelling my thoughts eek . I like Hattori becuase...it's Hattori ppl, need I go on?! And I adore Shigure becuase, just look above and you'll get the gist rolleyes . I really can't shose reach so just pretend that I cloned myself or something so they can both be my favorites. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:09 pm
Neko-Yousei

She's right. This descredies Hatori all over. I also like him because of how cool and mysterious he is. The way he looks like you can't tell what he's thinking. Then i read the manga about his past and almost cryed. That is sad and so unfair. Poor Hatori, but I'm glad he was happy to see her happy in the end. Even if she was with someone else.  

Loveless_Rapture

Megamachu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:29 pm
Too hard to choose... I love them all lots... But, I must say Shi-chan is just so amusing sometimes!  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff