Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Tyson v.s. Tyson!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever mixed up some one from beyblade to some one in real life?
  haahah YES!
  Uh No.
View Results

Trinity x Blood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:04 pm
A few days ago my sister was watching music videos while I was lost in thought about Beyblade. Out of completely no where she starts squeeling and saying "TYSON IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!" I looked at her like she was nuts, then she expalined to me that the lead singer of the All American Rejects name was Tyson.

Discuss
The similarities of names on beyblade and in real life/ in shows
Or getting the beyblade characters mixed up with the not so beyblade characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:06 am
When i'm not paying attention I get everyone mixed up!
But then I don't know anyone that shares the same name as any of the characters so it hasn't really happened to me. Yet.  

Dazzler

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:46 pm
I remember when my love for Beyblade was at its peak, I used to freak 7 squeal when I met someone named Ray, cause i've always loved that name! As for mixing someone up...I don't recall. I will post later if I remember any. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:33 pm
Can't say i've really done that either! i Know me and a few friends use to nickname eachother based off the beybalde character's personalities.LOL! rofl goood times, good times! xd  

clutzy_cutie

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:19 pm
I made my sister name her hunter pet in WoW Kai. XD I've gotten confused by that before.

The early morning manager's name is Tyson. Haven't really mixed them up though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:46 am
fortune_brat
Can't say i've really done that either! i Know me and a few friends use to nickname eachother based off the beybalde character's personalities.LOL! rofl goood times, good times! xd

Lol. That was fun. blaugh gooooooooood times. xd  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Pandemonium Heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:54 pm
It hasn't happened to me personally, but just thinking of the funny situations makes me laugh. If a Kai were to ever hear me speaking about Hiwatari there would most surely be a restaining order issued ^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:16 pm
My friend Sujin has a friend named Kai. : D It's great!!  

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

FireTigerLightningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:37 pm
Once I was watching TV at my friends sleepover and when i watch tv it's like *pays attention to nothing but tv*

and my friend Kelly said Kai and I was like *looks from TV* "WHERE!!"
and they all laughed at me :[ turns out they were talking about her baby cousin xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:08 pm
Late reply... sweatdrop

Okay, mix-ups... As some may already know, my RL nickname is Kai or Kei, but I used 'Kai' while I was in high school. Anyway, one day during break, I overheard some guys talking and one said 'Kai'. So I went "Eh? Are you guys talking about me?" Turns out they were discussing the Beyblade character... xd

Another example: my sister's nickname is Rei, and one of her best friends is named Mariah. So one time, one of their classmates came up to me asking if I'd seen them. My answer? "Just last night, on TV, Cartoon Network." rofl Big oops...

Like fortune_brat-san, me and my classmates gave each other nicknames depending on similarities between our personalities/appearance and that of a Beyblade character. Needless to say, I was Kai; my best friend was Tala; the half-Chinese - and most balanced - of the group was Rei; and the kalog(idiotic) one was Takao/Tyson. I could mention the entire list if someone wanted me to, but there were 30+ students in my class that year... xd

I'll try to recall more instances of this nature...

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items