So, rules for this damn sub-forum. We need them right? (Don't answer that, I suspect that every guild has at least two anarchists in it.)

Therefore:

1. This is a Pokemon sub-forum OK? Deal with it. There will be a sticky for flaming it once I get around to it, that way there aren't multiple people making topics on it if they feel the need to flame Pokemon. Once said sticky is placed, feel free to flame all you want in there, just be warned if you are a fan that there probably will be flames in there. I don't want any flame wars, and I can and will delete your posts in here if you do.

2. RPs are OK, but other topics are wanted even more.

3. Please try and stay relatively close to being on topic here.

4. There might be a Favorite Pokemon Sticky in the future, but there isn't one planned yet. Feel free to post a topic on peoples favorites, but if there's one on the front page don't make another one.

5. NO BUMPING IF IT'S ON THE FIRST PAGE! scream

6. Cursing is OK in my book so long as it isn't excessive.

7. Fanfics are allowed in this sub-forum, but no one-shots. Just because one-shots get on my nerves.

8. Please avoid randomly PMing me about the sub-forum if you haven't posted here. If you do PM me about the sub-forum, make it very clear what you mean and please try to use correct grammar. If I can't understand what you mean, I probably won't be able to answer your question/help with your problem/whatever it is.