Reply Fetal Containment Field
Rather Than Kids.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:06 pm
Okay, so sooner or later, I'm gonna get a grammatically-incorrect bad flame somehow from a mad, frothing-at-the-mouth anti-choicer that doesn't know head from MY a**! But when that happens, you guy's help meh out... Right? sweatdrop ))

Anyhoo...

It's plain that none of us here want kids until we're ready, with a stable status and etc, to have kids.

We don't wanna pop out one crotch dumping after another to crowd the system just for "GIVE YOUR CHILD A CHANCE!!!!!!!1"

((Psss, if I give my child a chance, it'd better be a damn good one.))

So, what would YOU rather have than kids?

Think about..

-Emotional effort
-9 months
-Guilt about "what happened to the baby I put up for adoption long time ago?" ((Note, I'm not anti-adoption.))
-Physical Effort
-Financial Effort (Including midwife costs, hospital costs, maternity leave costs, and if you plan to keep it, COSTS!)
-Time
-Other things in your life- Fido, Fluffy, that one lump on a bag you call "boyfriend," books, your hobbies, the precious violin, workplace, your mother dying of cancer...

So...

TALK DAMMIT! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:12 pm
If I were to get pregnant RIGHT NOW, rather than human babies, I'd rather have BUNNY babies.

For one thing, a two-inch-long little helpless, mewing bunny-kitten's not going to affect my misaligned pelvis.

Also, YOU KNOW I'M A BUNNEH PERSON!

I love rabbits.

And if I were to have a baby, I'd put it up for adoption- I'd always be wondering, where is he/she now? What's he/she doing?

Also, what do I know about raising human kids?

Rabbits I know head to toe. I can litter train them and everything.

And I don't want human babies, I want my rabbits!  

The Velveteen Violinist

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:59 pm
I'd have kittens. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:04 pm
Or chinchilla babies! eek

Page Stretching User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Velveteen Violinist

Calixti

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:31 am
Chinchilla babies! ^^

My chinchilla just gave birth a few days ago. I have two soft, fuzzy, tiny babies by the names of Peekaboo and Mouse.

I'd rather have cats than kids, too. Come to think of it, I already have two cats and now a grand total of four chinchillas...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:53 pm
Rather than kids, I'd like to have...

A Klondike bar!

S. Shark

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:29 pm
O_O OMIGAWD BABIE CHINCHILLASS???? Gimme! gonk *Needygrabbyhands*

Ooo... Klondike bars: Just the goodness w/o the responsibility, money, and time. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Or muskrats! Anyone else ever taken care of newborn muskrats? They were soft and furry, and warm, and they made squeaky sounds, and they drank milk from an eye dropper.  

Lupine Pyrefly

Half Baked SF

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:10 am
sybex Shark

A Klondike bar!
I can't decide what tastes better: fetii or Klondike bars.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:32 am
I think I'd rather give birth to money, since that seems to be the main problem in my life. Y'know... like squat out a couple of 100$ after 9 months. 3nodding  

October Cross

Fluffy Conventioneer

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:10 pm
Hah, if that were so, October, I wouldn't be a virgin. :XP:

If we could give birth to MONEY, that is. And not just 75 cents, I mean like, at least 100 dollars!

You're looking gorgeous, by the way!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:12 pm
Toga! Toga!
sybex Shark

A Klondike bar!
I can't decide what tastes better: fetii or Klondike bars.
FETAL KLONDIKE BARS!

Or better yet, fetal matter in vanilla icecream and coated in chocolate! eek  

The Velveteen Violinist

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 pm
October Cross
I think I'd rather give birth to money, since that seems to be the main problem in my life. Y'know... like squat out a couple of 100$ after 9 months. 3nodding

LOL I'd be pregnant 365 days a year for the rest of my life xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:57 pm
sybex Shark

A Klondike bar!

What would you do for a Klondike bar? Would you, say, give birth for a Klondike bar?

Anyway, assuming that it could somehow fit inside me without completely destroying my body, I'd really like to give birth to a king sized top of the line mattress. The one I have right now is really uncomfortable and too small for my boyfriend and me. A mattress wouldn't be a lifetime commitment, and once they wear out you have no choice but to throw it away since goodwill can't take 'em. You don't even have to worry about it going to a bad "parent."  

mMelatonin

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:51 pm
Trite~Elegy
October Cross

LOL I'd be pregnant 365 days a year for the rest of my life xd
*le GASP* Hey... I wondering why pro-lifers aren't paying us to NOT have abortions.

That would be highly profitable.  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces