Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
the 1 thing i hate about SB Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like SH?
  heck ya!
  like totaly girl friend! o.--
  no is not an answer, i love it sooooo musch i want to mary it
View Results

animexgames

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:34 pm
the only thing i freking hate about shojo beat is when you start to get into a manga and then thay take it out and put somthing new in. like whene thay took out GOD CHIELD, and that outher one that i loved but could never remember the name..... you know the girl that shaved her head, i liked that one. so whate are thay going to take out next BABBY AND ME? CRIMSION HERO?!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:42 pm
baby & me should get taken out, I don't like it. stare  

Wumps

Tipsy Tipper

SasukeCRAZY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:09 am
Personaly, I don't like baby and me, crimson hero, or god child. But you're still right. it's just a sceem to get you to buy their manga. evil (My favorite is Vampire Knight).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:04 pm
I wouldn't mind if Crimson Hero got taken out. But that's cuase its the only one I read in the actaul magazine and I don't think it's fair you guys are so far ahead of me in the story because I get it in manga format.. sweatdrop  

Bobby Lauren Taylor

Cherry Ace

Invisible Regular

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:23 am
Yeah, I was so disappointed when God Child was taken out. I hope they don't take out Absolute Boyfriend. That would suck so bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:26 am
if they ever take absolute boyfriend or vampire knights then i would really be upset  

akira03

PrinceElly
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:55 pm
It frustrates me how they do that. The only plus side to doing so is that the removed series come out faster, which is especially beneficial to longer series. I think it'll be more upsetting as it happens later in the magazine's run, since there will be more catching up to do with the volumes and people will have more energy invested in a series.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Well,they gotta keep the readers interested so they constantly have to keep things moving & running smoothly.I think those series been in SB for a good lengthy time & I would rather like to read them in book form so they can come out faster.

I really don't mind it at all.
What really bothers me is the multi-color pages(pink & blue)
Why can't they just keep the original white & black gonk

BunnyCupCakes

Kiminoke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:50 pm
the reason they took God Child out was because it caught up with the manga, there isn't anymore written yet! meep.

that's what I was told.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:02 pm
I'd love it if they take out Baby and Me. It's okay if you like slice of life stuff but honestly, they could have picked a better title (heck they should have put Aishiteruze Baby in instead).  

emeraldisdead

animexgames

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:08 pm
i dont realy like baby and me ether i hate it when monoru sais Bwotheor or how ever it goes stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:40 pm
I only kept buying it becouse of NANA and vampire, if they get rid of those two I'll refuse to buy enymore unless they bring back godchild.  

Lilaithia

Demonic Kitten

9,350 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:23 pm
Kiminoke
the reason they took God Child out was because it caught up with the manga, there isn't anymore written yet! meep.

that's what I was told.

Godchild is fully complete dear, it's all out in Japan. You can find spoilers just about anywhere.
This is just speculation, but I believe that the only reason that they took it out of the magazine was that it was not a well liked as they had hoped it would be. This is of course also speculation, but I'm guessing that by the people who actually fill out the forms in the back of the magazine every month, Godchild and Kaze Hikaru were rated lowest of the manga regularly in the magazine, and Viz felt that it wasn't worth it to them to keep them running regularly in the magazine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:58 pm
Lilaithia
I only kept buying it becouse of NANA and vampire, if they get rid of those two I'll refuse to buy enymore unless they bring back godchild.
what if they put better manga?  

iiKANuN

iiKANuN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:00 pm
kel aka gandy
Kiminoke

that's what I was told.

Godchild is fully complete dear, it's all out in Japan. You can find spoilers just about anywhere.
This is just speculation, but I believe that the only reason that they took it out of the magazine was that it was not a well liked as they had hoped it would be. This is of course also speculation, but I'm guessing that by the people who actually fill out the forms in the back of the magazine every month, Godchild and Kaze Hikaru were rated lowest of the manga regularly in the magazine, and Viz felt that it wasn't worth it to them to keep them running regularly in the magazine.
you got that right  
.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games