Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Battle Royale V. 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N t e r

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:01 pm
Okay, I just finished reading this book and its absolutely the craziest manga I've ever read.
It started to make me think who I'd kill first in my math class if that happened to us. ninja (very freaky)

Anyway, I got one question....
The guy that likes to be referred to as "sir" raped the orphanage lady, how sad crying
but what I wanna know is what the hell is that thing thats sticking out of her mouth? My friend that let me borrow the book doesnt even know neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:59 pm
SO NO ONE IN THIS GUILD HAS EVER READ BATTLE ROYALE?! scream  

N t e r

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:41 am
Yes, actually I have read the manga and I have most of them up to date. It is a crazy manga and it is really violent but that is what I love about it. A lot of people may not like it because of that fact but it's my reason for liking it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:40 pm
never heard of it  

Certified_Gangsta

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:09 am
hmm maybe thats another reason, people just skim over it in the bookstores or something or maybe there bookstores don't carry it.

I like it though, and if anyone likes that kind of manga they should read it, I think it's good. Though that's a judgement call, everyone has their own opinions of things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:27 pm
I also like Battle Royale, but i can't tell you waht it is, maybe it's her tongue or a gag or something.  

little wolf blossom

Cruzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:29 am
It looks like a towel... maybe it's her underwear? Wow, I hate to sound knowledgeable about this sort of thing... xd But I think that is generally what you use when gagging someone. sweatdrop

I really like this story, too. Actually, I saw the movie first maybe two or so years ago, and fell in love. Maybe it was less... not really sure. eek But I loved it ever since! And I've read about half of the novel (will finish it soon) and have read only volume one of the manga. DANG I am in love with this. I wonder why it isn't in America yet...?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:15 am
Cruzle
It looks like a towel... maybe it's her underwear? Wow, I hate to sound knowledgeable about this sort of thing... xd But I think that is generally what you use when gagging someone. sweatdrop

I really like this story, too. Actually, I saw the movie first maybe two or so years ago, and fell in love. Maybe it was less... not really sure. eek But I loved it ever since! And I've read about half of the novel (will finish it soon) and have read only volume one of the manga. DANG I am in love with this. I wonder why it isn't in America yet...?

If you are refering to the movie, i heard that it's too violent and stuff for america confused ... If you are refering to the manga book or novel, they are in america.  

little wolf blossom

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff