Naruto lore

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubuzuke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:51 pm
LORE -
Accumulated facts, traditions, or beliefs about a particular subject. See Synonyms at knowledge.
Knowledge acquired through education or experience.
Archaic. Material taught or learned.

What lore have you thought to be intriguing that was observed in Naruto (this really can go for any anime, but this being the Naruto guild and all...)? I found the Slug, Snake, and Frog summons with the Sennins to be really interesting, and never noticed the relations until seeing Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya. Also, the pervo nose bleeds are great (supposed to represent dirty thoughts wink ).

And who woulda known how useful a concentration point would be (headbands, markings)?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:57 pm
wow .... Good Job xd  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Bubuzuke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:59 pm
Lord Jyabil
wow .... Good Job xd
*laughing* thank you. I wrote that after I finished drawing seals on my hands with a sharpie... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:01 pm
Temari XD
Lord Jyabil
wow .... Good Job xd
*laughing* thank you. I wrote that after I finished drawing seals on my hands with a sharpie... xd

i just went out and got a real one Then i took a dremal and wrote some elemental stuff on it in kanji  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Bubuzuke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:05 pm
Lord Jyabil
Temari XD
Lord Jyabil
wow .... Good Job xd

i just went out and got a real one Then i took a dremal and wrote some elemental stuff on it in kanji
Dremal? Don't those cut wood? That sounds awesome though, do you have any photos?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:06 pm
Temari XD
Lord Jyabil
Temari XD
Lord Jyabil
wow .... Good Job xd

Dremal? Don't those cut wood? That sounds awesome though, do you have any photos?

no i dont have a digi cam (and no dremal are hand crafting small metal objects)  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Bubuzuke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:08 pm
Lord Jyabil
Temari XD
Lord Jyabil
Temari XD
Lord Jyabil
wow .... Good Job xd

no i dont have a digi cam (and no dremal are hand crafting small metal objects)
Aw sad (and thank you, I wasn't sure.).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:58 pm
Here's an interesting bit i discovered while doing some legends research for a fanfic of mine. XDD

The legend of Kyuubis are very interesting. My favorite thing about them are the stories, particularly one about a Kyuubi who constantly transformed in a beautiful woman in order to seduce a prince or something...

And thus, the idea of the 'Sexy no Jutsu' is born... XDDDDDD  

Camui
Crew

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:40 pm
It's interesting alright, but when I visited the NarutoFever.com they compared the Naruto-Gaara fight to be between the fox and the badger of some old story, but that can't be right cause Gaara's monster was a tanuki shape not a badger.
I just thought that was pretty slow sweatdrop The show says tanuki too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:17 pm
I LOVE Naruto!!!  

Reakoe

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas