Stupid Government!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:30 pm
AMERICA: FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM

"The scariest film you’ll see this year. Makes Fahrenheit 9/11 look like Bambi." - Todd David Schwartz, CBS

Watch this movie that will forever change the way you look at the United States, share this information to everybody you know... and most important of all: After watching this movie click on the banner below and subscribe to America: From Freedom to Facism website. Look for screenings in your local theather and go see this movie with your family and friends. It's time to Wake Up America!! Start the new American Revolution!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2608376387938594773&q=freedom+to+fascism&hl=en

Go to http://www.freedomtofascism.com/index.html to donate and share the truth and don't miss your local screening!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:52 pm
I am a fascist. America isn't a fascist nation. If it were, things would run smoother, I don't doubt.

The leaders are all corrupt and in it for money, not the people they're supposed to govern.

A mass recall of all heads of state and a whole re-election for all heads of government is needed. The President is in it for land and money, the senate is full of pervs and men who are too old to be able to think for a nation, and all around morons like Condalezza Rice.

Honestly... we're going to send a black female as an envoy to Arabic nations. They have a history or disrespect and apathy for women, as well as extensive business in the black slave trade... so of course, she's our best option to go and make our demands? Hour leaders don't think.  

Deadside Dreams

Avian Arrows

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:56 pm
Naaaw. I watched it; and I think it's good.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:58 pm
TL;DR.
America is a republic. Or a rep. democracy. Can't remember. Nazi Germany was fascist. Totally different.  

tablecat

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 pm
...yeah.

I think I need to carry Polisci 101 and American History textbooks around with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:49 pm
I haven't watched it all yet but, I hate how America is ruled right now. If it was free, truly free, why would we have rules and laws.  

Lioshika

Beloved Lover

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:33 am
Rapeseed
TL;DR.
America is a republic. Or a rep. democracy. Can't remember. Nazi Germany was fascist. Totally different.

Close.

We're technically a Democratic Republic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:56 am
The government is ALWAYS going to suck and I'll tell you why; Its because rich people who pay more taxes than we do thus giving the gpvernment more money their vote is more vital than that of the average joe so OF COURSE they are going to vote for whichever president they believe enjoys their money and as long as we are at war be ready for some shitty times.  

Dante Omura

scott the archangel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:32 am
The Vampire Ruler
The government is ALWAYS going to suck and I'll tell you why; Its because rich people who pay more taxes than we do thus giving the gpvernment more money their vote is more vital than that of the average joe so OF COURSE they are going to vote for whichever president they believe enjoys their money and as long as we are at war be ready for some shitty times.

i agree thats all thats going to happen until we, the people take actual control they make it seem like we have control but we dont'.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games