Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:22 am
If it's any of the other characters that you love, SHOUT IT OUT HERE!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:30 pm
Everyone! Mostly Edward, Bella, and Jacob, of course.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:02 am
Alice is cool. I LOVE her ability to see into the future. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:29 am
Alice is cool, and I love Bella and Edward. Bella can be silly sometimes, but she and Edward are really good together.

Unfortunately, I hate Jacob Black. He's okay at the beginning, as just a side character. But after you find out he's a werewolf in New Moon - I don't know, he just gets SO annoying. I'm an Edward lover, obviously heart  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:06 pm
complex_ity_
Alice is cool, and I love Bella and Edward. Bella can be silly sometimes, but she and Edward are really good together.

Unfortunately, I hate Jacob Black. He's okay at the beginning, as just a side character. But after you find out he's a werewolf in New Moon - I don't know, he just gets SO annoying. I'm an Edward lover, obviously heart

Agreed. Especially about the Jacob part...I hate the pairing of Jacob/Bella in fanfics... stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:34 am
thank you for saying that. Yes, I know, I hate BellaxJacob too, but poor Jacob. He needs somebody  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:40 pm
You should meet some of my friends sweatdrop . Some of them have paired: Bella with Jasper, Bella with Jacob, Edward with Alice, Edward with Rosalie, and Emmett with Alice. That's just a few of their crazy mix-and-matching. It's so embarrassing. The book is great as it is! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:40 pm
EDAWRD AND ALICE!!! heart  

Icy Sapphire

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:35 pm
ALICE!!

JACOB!!

EMBRY!!

CARLISLE!!

EMMETT!!

Oh come on, you didn't really think I'd forget?

EDWARD!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:28 pm
bloodXalchemist
complex_ity_

Agreed. Especially about the Jacob part...I hate the pairing of Jacob/Bella in fanfics... stressed

I guess Jacob wouldn't bother me so much if Bella wasn't so...needy when it comes to him. Calling him all the time and not being content that Edward's back... scream .  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:45 pm
complex_ity_
bloodXalchemist
complex_ity_

I guess Jacob wouldn't bother me so much if Bella wasn't so...needy when it comes to him. Calling him all the time and not being content that Edward's back... scream .

She's completely happy Edward's back, but Jacob helped her through the most difficult time in her life. What other reason should she have to miss him? It's not like she'd go, "Oh thanks Jacob for taking care of me while Edward was gone but now that he's back you can kick your wolfy butt back to La Push and leave us alone." Best friends, c'mon.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:33 pm
... ... ... ... ... ...

I wonder what would have happened, though, if Bella hadn't tried flirting with Jacob. If she'd just tried to convince him with words to tell her the story about Edward. ninja  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:05 pm
complex_ity_
... ... ... ... ... ...

I wonder what would have happened, though, if Bella hadn't tried flirting with Jacob. If she'd just tried to convince him with words to tell her the story about Edward. ninja

well, that's kinda what I was wondering, and I kind of got all in depth about it, but I really don't want to type all that again xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:59 pm
From "Being Jacob Black," it sounded like he was already interested in her before she even talked to him. I think it was inevitable he would come to like her though, with or without flirtation.

If they hadn't hit it off in Twilight, then you can sure as heck bet they would've been close friends in New Moon anyway. After all, she only came ot Jacob because she knew he was good with mechanics. I don't think she thought anything would've ensued from there, but of course, as fate would have it, things did.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:04 pm
Where the heck are all the Emmet Lovers? I've only seen one person. WHERE IS THE LOVE??? heart question

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff