Submit

Youkosama

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:58 pm
(I looked around here not noticing any Samurai X RolePlays, and so, I give you this, please try to keep it to at very least, three lines per post, that is all^^)
-------------------------------User Image----------------------------

Samurai X: trust story(we begin here)

Nineteenth century Japan:a land torn by warfare and rebellion where small bands of soldiers seek to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter Kenshin, a young orphan whose fighting skills were honed by the great swordsman Hiko. But Kenshin?s soul is embattled much like the killing fields of Japan, his hopes for a new world peace at odds with his life of blood and killing. His world is thrown into further confusion by the arrival of a mysterious woman named Tomoe. Her kindness and attention show him a kind of life he didn't know existed. Can she help the assassin become a real man? Or does she hide a secret that could destroy everything he has come to depend on? Join the battle and discover the enemy within.

Characters(these are official characters with their actual background story)

User ImageRurouni Kenshin (Shinta)
Intro: Shinta, the innocent and by nature, a kind hearted child, was sold into slavery once both his parents had passed away. However, this child, and his fellow slaves, were attacked by Brigands on one fateful night. Those slaves cared greatly for this child, and thus sacrificed themselves in order to ensue his well being, but it wasn’t they who fought the attackers away from Shinta; it was in fact a very mysterious and skilled Samurai named Hiko, whom saw the determination and potential within Shinta, and thus decided to take him in as his pupil, and gave him the new name of “Kenshin”, a name that would soon be feared throughout Japan. After leaving the care of Hiko to pursue his own life, Kenshin became a cold, fierce, and skilled Assassin, recruited by the Closhu clan to help them in their revolt against the Tokugawa. Is it possible for this young Assassin, whom has continuously killed throughout his years spent with the Closhu clan, to become the kind hearted individual he once was? That fate lies in the hands of the individual who could cause Kenshin’s very destruction, or give him the love he has secretly longed for all of his life...

User ImageTomoe Yukishiro

Intro: Tomoe’s fiancé was serving as the chief bodyguard of one of Kenshin’s targets to eliminate, and as the two fought to the death, Kenshin was given his first wound within battle: the first of the cross shaped scar across his cheek, but that didn’t escape the inevitability of Kenshin’s striking down the bodyguard. The man who had given Tomoe meaning within her life, but who was not necessarily the “one” for her, was now dead, and so she travelled to Edo to start a new and unpredictable life. After having come in contact with Kenshin, whom she was later to discover was the Assassin who killed her fiancé, Tomoe naturally had the first impression of vengeance within mind, but has she seen the gentle side of Kenshin that no other has been able to see ever since his early childhood? The decision of to kill the person she is truly in love with in order to avenge the person she had once be engaged to now crosses Tomoe’s path; the fate of so many lies in the hands of Tomoe, but which path will she choose?.
User ImageSeijuro Hiko
Intro: Historically, the records of the mysterious Hiko never actually existed; only rumours exist in explaining that he was the one who taught Kenshin the way of the sword. After having killed the Brigands who had threatened the life of Shinta, Hiko gave the child the new name of “Kenshin”, as he felt the name “Shinta– was far too innocent for that of a Samurai. Hiko taught Kenshin extremely well, and although his training was incomplete, Kenshin decided it best for the two to go their own ways, despite Hiko being against it. It is said that Hiko was a believer in the philosophy of Hiten Mitsurugi, but this man had never actually involved himself in the trivial matters of war, and thus was not recorded in the books of history. Who he was exactly may never be known..
((I know there are more, please pm me the names^^))
Made ups:

(these have to be logical, no wings and magical pixie dust if you do not mind)

(Please pm me your made ups)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:53 pm
RP As Tomoe-san? ^^  

IyameSuki

-part time ninja-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:19 am
o.o If this ever picks up, I would love to RP Seijuro sama.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 am
stare himura-chan 4 me then  

X winter moon fox X

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:18 pm
ill be seijuro hiko  
~Kenshin RP~