Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i forgot a poll
  oops...
View Results

Glowing_darkness5994

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:32 pm
Okay... I was in science class one day and the teacher (who talks way too much) was like, I am a lysosome. I am going to engulf this invader, and soke it with my enzymes. - and so she pretended to do that and then she was like, and now its toast!
and i was like, I like toast
and then everyone Cracked up. hilariousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:54 am
lol, i did something like that and everyone looked at me like i'd grown a second head

poll added  

haloshatterer
Vice Captain

icy flame demoness
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:54 pm
omg.....

about a year ago we were doing this thing in my science class where the teacher had to put a peice of a marshmallow on fire and i swear to the lord above that one of my friends slamed the door open and ran in and screamed at the top of her lungs WHERE IS THE MARSHMALLOW!!!! and her class is like a building and a hallway away from the science rooms..... i fell outta my chair laughing ym butt off and i got wrote up for it and all i did was laugh..... but it was funny  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:36 am
I got in trouble for playing with a bunsen burner. I like fire. twisted  

DaughterofIsis

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:19 pm
It wasn’t in science class. But two years ago in English class, I was half asleep, and the teacher said "write all you know about verbs". Well, I thought she said birds, so wrote a bunch of random stuff about birds. Then the teacher came to my desk, read my title "birds" and the rest of the paper, looked up, and just started laughing her but off. I looked at her and just went "what? What did I DO!!??" She didn't answer, just shook her head, laughed, and walked to the next desk.

It wasn't until she wrote the word verb on the board that I realized my mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 am
i nearly got suspended for attaching a bunsen burner to the water taps, they make lovely fountains  

haloshatterer v2
Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sogeki Skellington

6,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:04 am
one day in one of my classes (cant remember which one) my friends wanted me to jump up on my desk and start singin "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister, because the teacher was giving us homework on a friday  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 am
i put detergent in the filters for the gas taps, made them put out bubbles when you turned the gas taps on  

haloshatterer v2
Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Comedy Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas