Reply BLEACH'ed Out
why is bleach so good Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wallace100

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:55 pm
i think bleach is the best because its bleach you know its got a good story line. it makes for one of the best animes ever i think its the best post a comment please  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:41 pm
im like it mainly becaus eit doesn't have a set plot line. the plot twists a ton. it is expected either. and the mangas are totally different than the anime but both stories work. >_< I heart BLEACH no matter what!!!  

Nouxi

Tidusu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:44 pm
People, people, people! Watch the grammar and spelling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:14 pm
i just say bleach is interesting and ichigo rocks!haha yes!  

[Sweet Cherry]

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:54 am
The constant Plot twists are great, and the humor that's in the show is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:06 am
I think it's extremely funny. When I saw Aizen on that wall I burst out laughing biggrin The soundtrack is great, and there is always something surprising around every corner.  

TurtIe Tracks

Matsumoto Kei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:03 pm
Bleach is just amazing, period. There are so many reasons why it's the booooomb.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:50 pm
I like the art along with the storyline. The art looks newer and sharp verses the fuzz that you get from older anime. It also has a more adult or older teen look to it.
The story continues to amaze me. It moves fast enough that I don't become bored with it. They have fillers...... but those are comical.  

the_noodle00

Bullettime13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:00 pm
I like it because it has actual action in it. Very Awesome action. The show Dragon ball Z is considered the best action anime ever, but there is hardly any action. I can name two episodes where NOTHING happened. Two characters simply stood and stared at each other for the whole episode. Bleach is like that but they actually fight and it doesn't drag out the fights with lots waiting and doing nothing. It's fast paced and it rocks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:06 pm
Bullettime13
I like it because it has actual action in it. Very Awesome action. The show Dragon ball Z is considered the best action anime ever, but there is hardly any action. I can name two episodes where NOTHING happened. Two characters simply stood and stared at each other for the whole episode. Bleach is like that but they actually fight and it doesn't drag out the fights with lots waiting and doing nothing. It's fast paced and it rocks.

Plus the fillers are amazing!  

the_noodle00

LeeSama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 pm
I like BLEACH because it has a lot of blood and it has a good story line.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:51 pm
Yeah the plot twists and the humor do it for me. Kon is my favorite character made only for comic relief ever.  

Bullettime13

the_noodle00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:13 pm
It can be serious and funny at the same time.
The musical kicks a** too!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:04 pm
ninja  

Sha michiyo

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard198

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:47 pm
I love the action!!!! It's just a good anime!  
BLEACH'ed Out

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff