Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edwardfmaf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:02 pm
anyone hear depressed and susidel *or however thats spelled*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:04 pm
Suicidal (If you wanted to know the correct spelling)

Sometimes I get depressed... mostly because I listen to all of my friend's problems.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Edwardfmaf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:07 pm
woh when I look at the form I don't see this topic why?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:41 pm
That's it, Edo, you're hanging around me to much... and yes, I get depressed and suicidal... but it helps when you've got manic and clinical depression... dramallama  

queenfreaky

Edwardfmaf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:47 pm
I,ve been feeling very depressed and suicidal recently......life has no point and if I'm alive much longer I may just kill someone.....or do something incredably stupid  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:00 pm
Edwardfmaf
I,ve been feeling very depressed and suicidal recently......life has no point and if I'm alive much longer I may just kill someone.....or do something incredably stupid

Edo... Just don't start there... Okay? Even talking about that sort of thing can get you arrested... (Or sent to a shrink... I'm not quite sure what's worse, though) I've seen that side of the tracks, and it's not anywhere that a person like you wants to go. Trust me.

Have you read the "Survival Guide to Emotions"? (It's in Gaelic, and I'm not sure if it's been published in English...) Because it's got a good bit of sound advice...

And if you ever need anything, Amy and I both have depression, we can help you through things.  

queenfreaky

Edwardfmaf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:03 pm
I don't know my life is preety crapy right know  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out