Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Dragon Knights Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:53 pm
Have you read it? Have you heard of it? What do you think about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:43 pm
I got the first volume when it came out forever ago and liked it...but...one of those guys should'a been a girl!!!! whee
They were quite feminine looking... sweatdrop  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:32 pm
Neko-Yousei
I got the first volume when it came out forever ago and liked it...but...one of those guys should'a been a girl!!!! whee
They were quite feminine looking... sweatdrop
xd Yes, Rune looks like a girl...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:08 pm
I love Dragon Knights I have up to volume 16 I believe, yes Rune is quite feminine but thats what he gets XP I love Rath and Thatz as well. Also Ruwalk and Grinfish ^^" I could name so many more I just love the whole series it is very deep and concentrates on all the characters at different times. The plots are always awesome and the twists most definentally keep you guessing.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:35 pm
I haven't read it, but I have seen it at the Library around where I live. Is it that good?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:08 pm
well it always depends personally on the person, and since you don't have to buy it and can just read it from the library I would at least give it a chance, and if you don't like it then you do not have to read anymore of it.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cereah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:41 am
I don't own it, but my friend collects it, and I personally love it. The fact that I look exactly like Rune is very scary... especially since I'm a chick. I love how Rune looks so much like a chick that they make him cross-dress twice in the first book. And Rath has my heart... well, he shares it with alot of anime characters, but that's not the point. It's worth reading in my opinion, even if you only read it every now and then at the bookstore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:57 pm
I LOVE THIS SEIRES SOOO MUCH IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVROTIE. am going to be soo sad when it ends biggrin 3nodding biggrin i lOVE ruwalk and rath i LOVE THE story the Char.s the art every thing about it is great i mean i cryed when a few people died .....(dont want to say who spoiler) well anyways if u havent read it READ IT u will love it .... really love it  

SakuyaSama1220

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:35 am
Cereah
I don't own it, but my friend collects it, and I personally love it. The fact that I look exactly like Rune is very scary... especially since I'm a chick. I love how Rune looks so much like a chick that they make him cross-dress twice in the first book. And Rath has my heart... well, he shares it with alot of anime characters, but that's not the point. It's worth reading in my opinion, even if you only read it every now and then at the bookstore.

*sighs* I remember that and I felt so bad for poor Rune, I love him so much and he had to crossdress ^^; oh well he is teh hottness ^^" Rath is like my all time favorite though, even more than Rune, its a very close call though let me tell ya. You just can't not fall in love with that inner demon of his ^^"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:38 am
SakuyaSama1220
I LOVE THIS SEIRES SOOO MUCH IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVROTIE. am going to be soo sad when it ends biggrin 3nodding biggrin i lOVE ruwalk and rath i LOVE THE story the Char.s the art every thing about it is great i mean i cryed when a few people died .....(dont want to say who spoiler) well anyways if u havent read it READ IT u will love it .... really love it

I will probably pass out when it ends, It is so long and it seems like it should keep going on forever. Plus I love the story way too much for it to end XP The story is of course awesome, I love how they focus on all the characters and that there are more than just like 2 main characters. Yeah I have found myself almost in tears at some points as well. I really love the art to Dragon Knights as well, thats what caught my attention to it in the first place, well that and what it's title was.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:03 pm
I ahven't read it should I???  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:50 pm
Definentally, you should at least give it a chance, and if you don't find yourself completely enwrapped in the story after a couple of the manga, then don't read it anymore, but I'm sure that you will like it.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

haineko_ting

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:09 pm
i have read it. i realy like it my fav. is rath heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:17 pm
Its the best heart DK and Mars compete for my all time fave domokun heart I have 1-19  

lait_renverse

Forest-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:13 pm
Sadly, I only have the first volume, so that's the only one I've read - but as far as I've read, I love it!!! heart  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff