Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
The Rising Stars of Manga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:01 pm
Have you read it? I have my favorits are the winner of the first one, Doors, and THe New Little Mermaid. I like a lot more, but i don't remember all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:44 pm
Not interested really...I'm sure they're pretty good, but it just doesn't grab my attention.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

pankat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:05 pm
i liked them! my dad knows the dude who won 2rd place in the 3rd one! i have just read the 3rd one because i got a free copy but i wanna read the others now  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:28 am
my friend entered it once or twice... but never won. I'd never enter it because I rele can only draw heads... trying to draw the rest of the body unless I'm looking at a piccu is a major no no o o;;  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Haruko-Akagi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:27 pm
where do u buy it??? I wanna read it so bad!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:03 pm
Haruko-Akagi
where do u buy it??? I wanna read it so bad!!! gonk

You should be able to find it wherever TokyoPop titles are sold. 3nodding  

Mannen

Cruzle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:37 pm
I'm interested in entering it, but am too damned lazy to ever actually finish.... not to mention the fact that Im HIGLY critical, have trouble drawing large images, and don't know how to shorten the story my friend and I thought up to twenty pages or less... crying I really do want to enter, though. I have no clue how to screen tone.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:42 pm
Ive tried a couple times but... my story lines are always cute, in my opinion, but i can never keep my art steady, its always changing! sweatdrop which is my own fault stare  

Frosted Fai

Higashi17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:34 am
I heart RSOM! I'm thinking about entering a story for the contest (if I can find time to think up a storyline), and using my own characters for it.

I think my fav. story (from what I've read) has been "The Little Match Girl" (I think from the first one?). So sad, but very good! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:30 pm
How many of you would be intersted in collab'ing with me on a entry for TP. I can write the story and somebody can do the art?  

Darkreavers

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:28 pm
I have 3 and 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:18 am
Uggh, if I can draw a 20-page manga in 4 days, I can still enter... *winces*

I just read an article in the LA Times which said that Tokyopop gets about 1000 entries... and since ten win, I think I have a 1 in 1000 chance of winning! When I thought that, I got really mad I didn't enter... =_= The storyline is what's hard for me. And, well, my art is nowhere near amazing status... sweatdrop Oh well, maybe next year (I'll just keep on saying that).  

Cruzle

ke-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:52 am
xd i'm gunna enter in the next RSOM Contest!!!
*crosses figures* whee i hope ke-chan wins... then i'll be one step closer to starting a studio!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:02 pm
It's a really good contest, but I have to say that I've been kinda disappointed with it. Of course, I'm not the one who selects the winning entries...but a lot of the entries are lacking. I know people that have made great mini-mangas for RSOM and haven't won, so...yeah, I'm not too partial about it. sweatdrop  

Forest-chan

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff