Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Does it matter that im bi ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentStrife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 am
Ok, Im tired of being downplayed becuase im bi .Is there really a problem with it ? Anyway post what you think im interested in hearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:36 am
BUMP

Noone posted =(  

SilentStrife

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:42 am
Give it time, people usually take a few days to start posting seriously in a topic. So please don't bump unless you have some relevent info to contribute.

As for bi-sexuality I don't see anything wrong with it. You find both the male and the female gender appealing. The only thing I personally am against is having multiple partners. Usually relationships with more than 2 people in it tend to degrade quickly because of jealously and percieved slights. I'm sure there are some people out there who can make it work, but I would think it would feel like you aren't giving your partners the full attentions they deserve if you have both at some point in time.

I believe in love with whomever you fall in love with. I don't see an issue with being gay, straight, or bi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:44 am
lurichan
Give it time, people usually take a few days to start posting seriously in a topic. So please don't bump unless you have some relevent info to contribute.

As for bi-sexuality I don't see anything wrong with it. You find both the male and the female gender appealing. The only thing I personally am against is having multiple partners. Usually relationships with more than 2 people in it tend to degrade quickly because of jealously and percieved slights. I'm sure there are some people out there who can make it work, but I would think it would feel like you aren't giving your partners the full attentions they deserve if you have both at some point in time.

I believe in love with whomever you fall in love with. I don't see an issue with being gay, straight, or bi.

Thank you ,Someone answered and didn't call me a f** . biggrin Anyway thanks for your opinion and hopefully I get some more people answering me  

SilentStrife

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:47 am
moralitiescure
lurichan

Thank you ,Someone answered and didn't call me a f** . biggrin Anyway thanks for your opinion and hopefully I get some more people answering me

Well, for starts to say something like "f**" and leave no real commentary would be considered flaming, and a big no no.

As for other people, I'm sure you'll get more opinions as people get home from school/work/wake up/etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:57 am
It really doesn't matter to me, so long as you're a good person.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:14 am
You are free to be you. Though my religious views say differently, my personal opinion is that there is nothing wrong with you.

Ignore people. It's the same as when people rag on other people about being goth. They don't understand, so they rag on us.

Screw anyone who calls you a f**.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 pm
No its not a problem.  

Dante Omura

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:36 pm
Hey, I'm Bi, and i'm Ok with it. though i'm dating a guy now, i was resantly engaged to a girl. the kind of people i hang out with could really care less, but there is deffinatly a bias just about everywhere. it's a kind of "hey, if your bi and your a girl that's hot, but if your bi and a guy, that's just creepy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:43 pm
I am sick of these "is it alright if..." and "does it matter..." threads. It does not matter. It is ok. It does not matter if you wear clothes from the gap, listen to Aqua, only eat candy bars, or like kissing boys and girls. It is all good people.

Obvious exceptions apply, but I don't see any "is it alright if I kick kittens" threads.  

Silenus Slade

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:06 pm
No, it doesn't matter.
It's who you are.
Don't let people trick you into think you're lower than them.
Both me and my boyfriend are bi.
It's not a big deal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:49 pm
I don't have a problem with anyone who chooses to be with someone of the same sex or chooses to go between the two.

I do not agree with the choice, but the person is not the choice; therefore, I accept the person. I am not one to tell people how to live their lives.

And the only issue I have with bisexuality is that the majority of people I've known who claim to be bisexual have been attention whores. They only said they were for attention or to make themselves feel better about not being able to attract the opposite sex.

That was irksome.

MortSanglant

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:09 pm
It's not a problem. I'm bi, and alot of my friends know about it, and they're cool with it. Only ignorant people thing being gay is wrong.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff