Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
OFFICIAL AVATAR TALK~ Naruto/Ninja themed outfits and edits Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:08 pm
I'm tired of all the threads that get started talking about where to find certain clothing items and how to look like a particular character--this includes the "rate me" type threads.

So! If you have a question about where to get certain clothing items for a Naruto (or any other character) outfit, or even a random ninja outfit, post it hear.

If you want to know WHAT clothing items work best for a certain character, post here.

If you want to show off your Naruto/Ninja outfit, post here.

And If you want to show off an avatar Edit, you can post those here too, just to help keep Guild Forum from being more cluttered than it already is.

From now on, any threads created that should be posted here, if I find them, I will lock them on site and delete them within a couple days.

QUESTIONS: People are asking WHERE to get outfits, or HOW to get them. THERE ARE NO EXACT OUTFITS FOR SALE ON GAIA. Outfits are put together to look SIMILAR to the characters, and that is done by raiding the shops of Gaia, the Exchange, and the Marketplace, searching for items that most look like an article of clothing a character wears.

In other words: Happy Hunting!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:10 pm
Generic "ninja" items found in the shops on Gaia:
Net shirts
get-a-grip headband
those 90s gloves

Zra is too lazy to look up more right now. Go to a shop, be it in Barton, Gambino, or Durem. Look at the items on sale. Try them on. YOU decide if they will make good ninja item for yourself or not.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:11 pm
*serves another spot, just in case*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:28 pm
*takes a spot so he can say what ever he wants latter*  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:06 am
Lord Jyabil

blargh.

Okay people, start telling each other what items are good 'ninja' items, and what items work best for different characters.

Like how Blue Flame shoes/boots/whatevers look Like Naruto's shoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:42 am
Zrana
Lord Jyabil

blargh.

Okay people, start telling each other what items are good 'ninja' items, and what items work best for different characters.

Like how Blue Flame shoes/boots/whatevers look Like Naruto's shoes.

How do Blue Flame shoes/boots/whatevers look like Naruto's shoes? (this is suppose to be serious..I never really seen them besides on people)  

ChibiAngelwolf

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:52 am
They're blue sandals that look similar to Naruto's. That's how. I don't know how else to describe it, except that they're blue and have open toes.

Anyway, I'd like to know if there are any female shoes out there that look ninja-like? Because my sneakers aren't exactly working out that way. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:49 am
Yomei
They're blue sandals that look similar to Naruto's. That's how. I don't know how else to describe it, except that they're blue and have open toes.

Anyway, I'd like to know if there are any female shoes out there that look ninja-like? Because my sneakers aren't exactly working out that way. XD

User Image THese are black beatnik sandals. I think they are in the Durem Depot. It's as close as I can get to the 'ninja shoes' that Naruto and company has. They come in this black, dark red, and dark purple.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:41 pm
User Image There's also these (can't remember name)
They come in red and a wooden looking yellow aswell.
Found in the Gambino shop on the first page. That shop also has some other cool sandals. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:50 pm
i hope they have shuricans and kunos in the fighting arena  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:53 pm
My Kakashi avatar style: User Image

I used:
Steel Plated Ninja Headband
Sea Green Sports Vest
Blue HiTek Sandals
Foot Wraps
That 70's Blue Shirt (to make it look like black sleeves, although you can use any 70's shirt)

Optional:
Hero Scar
Hand Wraps

I used my Fairy Wings, although I don't have them anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:07 pm
im going to make it a sticky.... so people can see it better..... and its "OFFICIAL"... soo.. ya!

biggrin  

Deep Despair

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:25 pm
You should have umm inexpensive ways of looking like naruto characters o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:28 pm
Fumoffu

what fun would that be...... sweatdrop  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:28 pm
Fumoffu

Mine cost about 8-9k for the whole outfit. It's not that expensive, considering it's a whole outfit. I'm sure there's some cheaper sandals, but I don't know.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff