Submit

Do you celebrate Halloween?
  Yeah! sugar sugar sugar!
  No! silly americans
  hallow what now?
View Results

Aaila le stick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:47 am
Does anyone here actually celebrate halloween or do you laugh at it (like me)?????  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:48 am
smeh, i get drunk and laugh  

scruffy012

RobbieXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:35 am
lol i run the streets and scare the s**t out of people lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:27 am
yah, but you can do that anytime.  

Ozumou

LycheeBlossom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:12 pm
Um, I celebrate by going onto Gaia. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:19 pm
I celebrated it once when I was like.. 11 or something with my brother and a friend.

'Cept one of the houses we went to, was a teachers. They made us tell them the history behind it before they gave us anything! gonk

Kids don't care about that. They just want all the yummy stuff. ninja

Dreamar

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:30 am
It's a just an excuse to get drunk and if I can muster up the effort, dress up a little too.

I went Trick-or-Treating once. It was pretty boring.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:38 am
Well i think it's banned in some places. In my friend's neighbourhood they organise a trickk or treating thing and it's quite fun, but they don't let me do it anymore just bc i'm old now. hehe  

P.R.I.N.C.3.S.5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:30 pm
It's not a big deal here, and I don't think it ever will be, unless we become even more Americanised than we already are.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:25 pm
LycheeBlossom
Um, I celebrate by going onto Gaia. xD

My Final Words To You

Aaila le stick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:28 am
CaiLing
It's not a big deal here, and I don't think it ever will be, unless we become even more Americanised than we already are.

OH please no!! GAHHH!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:12 am
When the Yanks play 2-up on Anzac day, I will celebrate All Hallows eve the way they do.  

Ozumou

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:44 am
Ozumou
When the Yanks play 2-up on Anzac day, I will celebrate All Hallows eve the way they do.

Ah please, who even plays 2-Up even more? I never did, I only found out about it after my Pa told me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:58 am
WellzY
Ozumou

Ah please, who even plays 2-Up even more? I never did, I only found out about it after my Pa told me.

Where i live, you can go down to the local shop and find people playing 2-up on Anzac Day.

To me halloween is just any other day, just like Anzac day is to most of the Americans.  

My Final Words To You

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:19 am
1TS MOSES LOL
WellzY
Ozumou

Where i live, you can go down to the local shop and find people playing 2-up on Anzac Day.

To me halloween is just any other day, just like Anzac day is to most of the Americans.

Scary.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces