Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:17 pm
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)

Honestly.

This looks like a really good game! I like the seal system, and the use of the touch screen is innovative and inciteful. I have a feeling that the unique feel of the game will keep the player attached through a pace that, I hope, keeps you ready for what's coming at you.

Who likes it? Who doesn't? Who thinks this will be a big hit? Who thinks it will be a flop?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:33 pm
i played aira of sorrow and if it best it self this game is going to be kick a** biggrin  

The Insane Swordsman

gaimcrayzee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:56 am
Ooooohhh... I simply can't wait for Dawn of Sorrow! I, for one, thought Aria rawked, so I'd love to play the sequel... I wonder if there will be more use for the touch screen other than the soul seal system (and possibly the menu!).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:51 pm
That URL has all the facts that have been released. You can try going to a message board on it to see what rumors might be spreading.  

Edymion
Captain

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:47 pm
I played Aria last summer after getting it at Unclaimed Baggage. I found it to be a pretty nifty title, so naturally I'm excited about Dawn of Sorrow. The new art style is interesting though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:35 pm
pirate having played Dawn of Sorrow last fall, I can definently say that it's a worthy successor to Aria of Sorrow. Not only that, I looks and plays really nicely; I found it difficlut to go back to Aria of Sorrow after Dawn of Sorrow. domokun OH! And the music, that was too much. Excellent, supurb music that I still hum these many months later. A must buy for anyone with a DS and a taste for fun... BELIEVE IT mrgreen !  

CirePrahs

DS Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff