28%
 28%  [ 20 ]
Kyo
71%
 71%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 71

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:31 am
Who do you like best from Fruits Basket- Yuki or Kyo Sohma? Reasons why would be great. I personally am a Kyo fan, bless the cat heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:29 am
Kyo definitely. 3nodding
whee He is so huggable!! And I think that he has a much better personality than Yuki.  

Tobias Mule

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:13 am
Mika Relie
Kyo definitely. 3nodding
whee He is so huggable!! And I think that he has a much better personality than Yuki.

I know what you mean. I just wanna hug him when he's sad about being left out of the zodiac and feeling that he doesn't belong. I think Yuki acts a bit gay, well his brother is...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:26 pm
I admit, I'm a Kyo junkie as well. I even got the hat at Otakon, I'll post a pic soon. =3
Kyo...would be my ideal bf...Protective, sweet, kind, and he doesn't know he's all those things...That's why I would be there! To tell him he is. 3nodding

ninja

I wish anime boys were real. whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:25 am
Neko-Yousei
I admit, I'm a Kyo junkie as well. I even got the hat at Otakon, I'll post a pic soon. =3
Kyo...would be my ideal bf...Protective, sweet, kind, and he doesn't know he's all those things...That's why I would be there! To tell him he is. 3nodding

ninja

whee I wish that all the time, I love so many! heart
Kyo's so sweet- when he made the stewed leek soup for Tohru even though he can't stand to be anywhere near leeks, bless.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:14 pm
Andserkiel
Neko-Yousei

ninja

whee I wish that all the time, I love so many! heart
Kyo's so sweet- when he made the stewed leek soup for Tohru even though he can't stand to be anywhere near leeks, bless.

xd So true... heart heart heart
*huggles her pissy Kyo plush*  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's me in a floppy Kyo hat. You could only get them at Cons, but they'll soon be available at Suncoasts and other fine retailers. There's also a Yuki hat and another Kyo beanie. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:57 am
Neko-Yousei

It's me in a floppy Kyo hat. You could only get them at Cons, but they'll soon be available at Suncoasts and other fine retailers. There's also a Yuki hat and another Kyo beanie. blaugh

Is that tons of manga I can see on those shelves? Gimmie!  

Andserkiel

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:44 pm
Chii is a Kyo luver for sure 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:48 pm
Andserkiel
Neko-Yousei

Loads of it! wink  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:08 am
Neko-Yousei
Andserkiel

Loads of it! wink

Extremley jealous mrgreen green with envy. It's a sad fact to admit that I only own 4 manga books despite being a fan for 3-4 years. No worries- gotta job now, buy lots!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:49 am
Andserkiel
Neko-Yousei
Andserkiel

Loads of it! wink

Extremley jealous mrgreen green with envy. It's a sad fact to admit that I only own 4 manga books despite being a fan for 3-4 years. No worries- gotta job now, buy lots!

*wishes she had a job* crying
The only way I get money is from art commisions (that don't happen often enough) and babysitting ("..."). sweatdrop  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:53 am
Neko-Yousei

I've got a Kyo beanie...but I don't have a digital camera nor a scanner, so I can't share what it looks like with the rest of you.
And there are several anime boys out there that I wish were real.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:48 pm
yuki is cute but i prefer kyo. that guy is soo hot tempered i love it!  

Ryuichi-Momiji

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:55 pm
:sigh: There are a lot of things to love about Kyo. 3nodding =^-^=  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items