Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
  Yay!
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:48 pm
Where's 328? God... I'm so mad! I keep running into spoilers on accident and it's ruining my day.

Anyone have a good manga referance?

Besides that, there is a discussion. Your thought on spoilers. They're cool but not when they involve your favorite characters... at least that's what I think. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:52 pm
328 is in Japan waiting for someone with a scanner to give us our crack.

And as for spoilers, they annoy me greatly. I'd like to be mildly surprised, and 328 sadly won't. D: I was looking to see if it was the chapter and all I get was the annoying spread of two pages, with a damn translation above it. crying Naturally my eyes wandered up and all I could do was go 'oh snap, just ruined a chapter for myself. D<'

Still, spoiling is quite evil. Many people can wait patiently for the chapter to hop up, yet some people decide to spoil it all for us. D: Pissed me off when a friend told me the outcome of Naruto's fight with Deidara...  

Kuroi Ryuuka

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:57 pm
spoilers don't bother me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:30 pm
I like knowing what's gonna happen blaugh I think it's cool and it interests me razz  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:53 pm
Kuroi Ryuuka
328 is in Japan waiting for someone with a scanner to give us our crack.

And as for spoilers, they annoy me greatly. I'd like to be mildly surprised, and 328 sadly won't. D: I was looking to see if it was the chapter and all I get was the annoying spread of two pages, with a damn translation above it. crying Naturally my eyes wandered up and all I could do was go 'oh snap, just ruined a chapter for myself. D<'

Still, spoiling is quite evil. Many people can wait patiently for the chapter to hop up, yet some people decide to spoil it all for us. D: Pissed me off when a friend told me the outcome of Naruto's fight with Deidara...
That's what happened to me. Because I love team 10... Especially Shikamaru and Asuma... it was all too shocking to learn it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:32 pm
crying  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:32 pm
sometimes when im *really* impatient, i like a TINY little spoiler to tide me over. But for most of the time, NO. gonk Dude, sasuke leaving konoha was totally spoiled for me and i was so pissed. I went on a rampage. you wanna know another spoiler that i heard that pissed me off, that involves one of "my" favorite characters?! I heard that Sai ends up dying. That better be just some rumor, or im going to do something stupid... gonk like....hold a memorial service or something.... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:27 pm
razz At the point I'm at I don't really care razz I went on Wikipedia and read a lot of stuff there! ^^ For me it doesn't spoil it... it just gives me more insight when I actually read it, and helps me further understand the events going on at the moment 3nodding  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:34 pm
you are...brave churrlo. I cant believe spoilers dont bother you. gonk thats...thats just....wow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:31 am
Norua
sometimes when im *really* impatient, i like a TINY little spoiler to tide me over. But for most of the time, NO. gonk Dude, sasuke leaving konoha was totally spoiled for me and i was so pissed. I went on a rampage. you wanna know another spoiler that i heard that pissed me off, that involves one of "my" favorite characters?! I heard that Sai ends up dying. That better be just some rumor, or im going to do something stupid... gonk like....hold a memorial service or something.... crying
It's just a rumor. Kishimoto is VERY private about spoilers. I believe I heard once he even refuses to tell friends and family. xd  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
I think it's so interesting! blaugh xd It intices me to want to see it in the anime ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:56 pm
Shikalee
Norua
It's just a rumor. Kishimoto is VERY private about spoilers. I believe I heard once he even refuses to tell friends and family. xd

thank gawd. gonk Cause i was like...freaking out over here. If Sai was to have actually died, I would have pulled a shikalee. I mean, you know. Throw myself on my bed and start crying. xd Shikamaru is to Shikalee as Sai is to Kexita. Well...maybe. I'm not quite sure the extent of your admiration, but i think i have a pretty good idea.

*so relieved* i heard his death was implied, but now that i logically think it through, how could they possibly know? We're all the way up to chpt 328...(or is 329 up now?) and last time I checked, thats as far as Japan is. So they have no way of knowing. Yes, im being stubborn, bit I don't care. gonk When my friends told me this dumb rumor, I collapsed in the middle of the store and curled up into a ball. Thankfully, I didn't cry. sweatdrop They told me to get up, and I said, "NO! gonk If Sai's gone, I don't want to keep living!" I was just being dramatic of course. xd

so yeah. we all have our moments. that was mine. xd  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:06 am
So many poor people ish dying T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:56 am
Norua
Shikalee
Norua

thank gawd. gonk Cause i was like...freaking out over here. If Sai was to have actually died, I would have pulled a shikalee. I mean, you know. Throw myself on my bed and start crying. xd Shikamaru is to Shikalee as Sai is to Kexita. Well...maybe. I'm not quite sure the extent of your admiration, but i think i have a pretty good idea.

*so relieved* i heard his death was implied, but now that i logically think it through, how could they possibly know? We're all the way up to chpt 328...(or is 329 up now?) and last time I checked, thats as far as Japan is. So they have no way of knowing. Yes, im being stubborn, bit I don't care. gonk When my friends told me this dumb rumor, I collapsed in the middle of the store and curled up into a ball. Thankfully, I didn't cry. sweatdrop They told me to get up, and I said, "NO! gonk If Sai's gone, I don't want to keep living!" I was just being dramatic of course. xd

so yeah. we all have our moments. that was mine. xd
I can't like Sai. He's... strange. And manipulative. He is so unhuman that he doesn't know how to really smile. Something is wrong with him.

Kexita? Is that your name? Meh, nevermind that. I uh... I guess. My admiration for him is at a ridiculous level. I actually am considering counceling... I'm attached to him like he's real, and like I've known him... for years, even. It worries me. It's a great feeling, but it's all fake. I don't know if this can be potentially dangerous to my health.

329. I am up to date with Japan's manga, because I like to get imports. I've been lucky and got it 3 weeks in a row. Now that Asuma has died, and that segment is over, I'm taking a break on freaking out on all of that.

Okay, well, that's ridiculous. That's just being a fangirl. If someone told me Shikamaru died, my reaction would be dramatic. I mean it. I guess it's good to use in acting, but that's about it. Someone was joking with me about it one time at a sleepover and my heart sank. I mean, like it was someone I knew. I had to sit down. I was paniced. The sweating, the rocking, the worrying; everything. They then told it me it was a joke and to calm down. Then instead... I broke down... gonk They thought I was on my period or something. Or that I was messing with them. But I wasn't. I don't think hormones made me take it so seriously. It was at a really sincere level, which is what makes me believe these stupid feelings could be unhealthy. Nevertheless, it made for a very akward social situation.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:43 pm
That's big admiration eek  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items