Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
if ure parents try to kill you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temprial

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:37 am
if your parents try to kill you there is only one thing you can say to them
"luke i am your father"
it makes no sense
but goit you reading
didnt it
yeh
so maybe we can talk
oh and all add me
please
cus i am new
and kinda dumb at all this stuff
so help
i dont even know how to type on this
*realizes i am typing*
woo i am typing learn summat new every day
oh aswell
i have kick a** jokes up ma sleeve
wanna hear onego on
you knwo you wanna

kk

here
it
is

A guy is in a bar with a bunch of his friends. After a while of shooting pool and drinking, he whispers something to his friends. A few minutes later he walks over to the bartender and asks for a shot of tequila. After he takes the shot he says to the bartender,'' I'd like to make a bet with you.'' The bartender replies, ''Sure I'm in a betting mood.''

So the man bets the bartender $1,000 that he can wee in the shot glass placed all the way across the room and fill it up and not spill a drop. The bartender says, ''I'll take that bet.''
So the man walks to the other side of the room and places the shot glass down. He goes back to the bartender and starts weeing. He doesn't even get a drop in. He pisses all over the place. In the bartender's face, all over the barstools and everything.

After he was done the bartender laughed and said, ''You owe me $1,000.'' The man paid the money with a big smile on his face. The bartender asked, ''How come you're so happy?'' The man replied, ''You see those five guys over there by the pool table? I bet them $300 each that I could wee all over your bar and you'd laugh about it.''  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:31 pm
Haha, that's funny!

Well anyway, welcome to my sub, I hope you post your hilarious jokes here often mrgreen .  

TintedShades

Lilith Le Midge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:47 pm
Woooow! And here I thought this was gonna be a deranged post about how your parents might be trying to kill you. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:25 am
Maybe we'll add one of those ninja lol  

TintedShades

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:52 am
my mom once forgot me and only 2 hours later she copped it. rofl
i still love her though. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:48 pm
TempestrialForces
if your parents try to kill you there is only one thing you can say to them
"luke i am your father"
it makes no sense
but goit you reading
didnt it
yeh
so maybe we can talk
oh and all add me
please
cus i am new
and kinda dumb at all this stuff
so help
i dont even know how to type on this
*realizes i am typing*
woo i am typing learn summat new every day
oh aswell
i have kick a** jokes up ma sleeve
wanna hear onego on
you knwo you wanna

kk

here
it
is

A guy is in a bar with a bunch of his friends. After a while of shooting pool and drinking, he whispers something to his friends. A few minutes later he walks over to the bartender and asks for a shot of tequila. After he takes the shot he says to the bartender,'' I'd like to make a bet with you.'' The bartender replies, ''Sure I'm in a betting mood.''

So the man bets the bartender $1,000 that he can wee in the shot glass placed all the way across the room and fill it up and not spill a drop. The bartender says, ''I'll take that bet.''
So the man walks to the other side of the room and places the shot glass down. He goes back to the bartender and starts weeing. He doesn't even get a drop in. He pisses all over the place. In the bartender's face, all over the barstools and everything.

After he was done the bartender laughed and said, ''You owe me $1,000.'' The man paid the money with a big smile on his face. The bartender asked, ''How come you're so happy?'' The man replied, ''You see those five guys over there by the pool table? I bet them $300 each that I could wee all over your bar and you'd laugh about it.''

XDXDXD  

anisasierra

hotfudgesundaegirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:06 pm
random stuff..kinda ^ ^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 am
lol that joke was hilarious!!  

Vexxecutioner

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TopXHat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm
well i would be happy to explain the darth vader thingy

well Darth Vader (ankin sky walker) is not really trying to kill him hes trying to get him to join the dark side (cause you know they have cookies) now hes willing to cut off Lukes hand to do so since the man (the emperor)(AKA the chancellor) who saved his life basically forced him to join the dark side but didn't really force him (its difficult to explain) but yea but in the end anakin ends up dieing saving his son (luke) from the emperor!!

hope you got it

lol so basically he got paid to let the guy pee all over him and the bar  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 am
lol that was very funny  

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games