Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
McFly Experiences Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niyoels

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread like this where you post your stories about experiences you had that are related to McFly. Could be dreams, concerts or anything that is related to the band.

I've had a lot of dreams with McFly in them but they hardly ever play big parts and are usually just there...plus I have a horrible memory when it comes to my dreams blaugh

So today I went to temple and me and my cousin were really bored so we decided to have a contest to see who could sit on the heater the longest. It was a really hot heater! Don't ask WHY we did it cause we were just really bored. It reminded me of the time when Dougie and Harry were part of a trivia thing on a kids show where they were on those chairs that shocked them and Dougie was cheating. I told her about it and we had a laugh.

After that we went to the entrance to the skating rink that was in the building we were having temple at. I was with my baby brother on the other side of the room but she calls me over and says "Doesn't that guy look like the guy from McFly?" She isn't nearly as big a fan as I am but she knew what they look like. Amazingly, there really was a guy that looked a lot like Tom from far away, though I knew of course it wasn't him. When he was doing his laps though he didn't look like him that much anymore.

It was strange since we were just talking about them.

So share your experiences with us ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:14 am

I just realized that Tom has the same birthday as my sister and they are the same age... eek weird

niyoels

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:46 pm
ive had a couple of experience is went to the just my luck preimer in london that was kool didnt get totlak to them as i got pushed out the way sad but u did tell danny he looked sexi that nite ha ha that was funny.

ive also been on stage at the motion in the ocean tour it wasnt just me though there was about 7 of us and we sat in a little hut and danced and sing it was amazing got to see them up close i couls see the sweat pouring off lol.

most of my expericnes have just been put of luck. i dont stalk them as i dont see the point but if i do meet them again i want to have a proper chat with them.

ive had a couple of dreams where ive been to partys with them and one i had last nite but i cant remeber much just that i at a singing or something and they came and chat to us and we was tlaking for ages lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:21 pm
I haven't had many McFly experiences other than making this guild and being known by all of my friends as a total McFly fan girl. I have to make a music video for a communications technology class and everyone is all like... "let me guess, you are using a McFly track?"
I've also made a slide show/music vid for all my friends using 'I've Got You' as the audio track.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:47 am
My best McFly experience was when I went to their Wonderland tour at Wembley, last October. It was the most awesome thing ever! The highlights for me were Tom singing 'She Falls Asleep' on his grand piano and All About You because they got everyone to hug the people next to them while singing along and I was standing next to my friend and a complete random stranger! 'Too Close For Comfort' was amazing as well because they told everyone to get out their phones and wave them in the air. When I turned around, all I could see were these white lights galring from all around the stadium! Awesome! 5 Colours in Her Hair was brilliant too, as half way through, they stopped playing and started doing Green Day's 'American Idiot'. But the best part of the night was the end, when they said ''Tonight is our last gig at Wembley so to make it extra special we're gonna let all the fans come as close to the stage as they can!''. So, that's what we did! We ran right up to the stage and we got so close to them it was unbelievable!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:24 pm
heart This is a really weird dream i had, just recently
A few nights ago, i seriously had the weirdest dream
i woke up crying crying , that is how weird and sad it was
- here i go: (everyone has seen the Please Please video right?)

- i was 3 different characters in this dream
1) a patient
2) a nurse
3) a bystander/heroine
(weird I know)
- Danny was one of the patients and like- the main character in the dream
- the other McFly boys were there only a few seconds at the beginning,

- i was in this hospital that was completely discusting and unsanitary as a patient (don't know what was wrong with me)
- danny jones had an unnecessary heart surgery (don't know why) and was becoming deathly ill ( crying )
- he was wearing the same pajamas as in the video please please, and had the arm cast etc. as well as bandages around his chest from the unnecessary surgery
- the doctor (the one at my college (very stupid btw)) was danny's doctor, and was starving him to death
- it seems that she could not do math and ended calculating his meal portions wrong
- i forgot to mention that because danny was becoming so ill from the unnecessary surgery they put him in some back room (quarintine sort of thing) that looked alot like the back of a grocery store where milk was stored
-(by now i am the nurse that tends to his need)
- i was assigned his nurse and found out that the portions were wrong and the conditions he was living in were no better
- i managed to get him out of the hospital and was able to tend to his need in a much more comfortable environment
- he was so pale and dead looking it made me sad cry (especially since he is my favourite band member)
- none of the other band members seemed to be there throughout the dream except at the beginning when they dropped him off at the hospital (but i do not remember all that much from the beginning or why they even dropped him off to begin with)

sad My dream just basically stops there and has not continued yet
i want to know what happens
hopefully it will continue, i don't want danny to die crying
(i have such strange dreams)

I think that this dream started because the day before, i watched the 'Friday Night' video all day, and discovered the video of the making of 'Please Please', watched Please please repeatedly and i was talking to my room mate that night about the doctor on campus. O well! rofl

I analysed it, and came up with a weird result. How weird? Too weird to tell over gaia.
sweatdrop  

McFlyenstein

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:32 pm
i met the lads on tues and me and my mate gave tom a thank you card and my mate went this is for you and he was lke i would never have guess it has tom danny dougie and harry written on it. he said how cold he wasa and said we had been here since 7 and we was cold and he called us mad lol.

when danny came over my mate stoved her phone towards him and he went ah u scared me then. then whilst having a pic with danny he came out with digital cameras these days are s**t lol then my mate like pressed the button and keep like doing a hurry move with his hands it was so funny. didnt really talk to harry gave him a bday card and as he went off we all shouted happy birthday and he put his thumb up.

dougie wasnt very well bless him so he didnt talk much. he spoke to tommy as well and he also called us mad for beening there since 7 lol ahh wot a funny day that was.

oh i mad a fool of my self my mate was on her phone to a dougie fan so i shouted out his wearing his yellow boxers and the secruity gaurd just looked at me god knows what dougie thought of it lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:16 pm
I've seen the lads live so many times:

July 04 (Supporting Busted)
October 04 (Tour)
July 05 (Edinburgh 50000)
September 05 (Tour)
December 05 (CDUK)
December 05 (Winter Wonderland at Harrods)
September 06 (Tour)
April 07 (Tour)

That's the main ones I can remember.

AT CDUK I shook hands with Dougie and Harry, and saw Danny & Tom play an acoustic gig. That was amazing. Then 5 days later I saw them at the exclusive gig in Harrods - by winning Tickets from CDUK. Man, I love that show!  

fredwise

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:08 pm
cry so jealous cry
sometimes i wish that i was not in Canada
and that i was in the UK for those reasons
but you are so lucky. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:53 pm

Yes being an ocean apart of McFly is a downer. I like bands that are so far away ((<---Loves Japanese Rock)) and there is almost no chance of me meeting them and if they do come to Canada it's most likely they won't stop in the capital sad

Those of you who have met them are really lucky ^^

niyoels

0Retrospect

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:23 pm
I agree with Naraku and McFlyenstein. I want to meet them SOOOOOO BADLY. I'm like reading these and I'm so jealous!!! I wish I lived in the UK so badly. I don't want to live in Canada. Lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:48 am
I have a heck of a lot of wierd dreams to do with McFly. The wierdest was probably the one I had near Christmas although it's not just McFly in there, there were some other names you may have heard of too.

I dreamed that I was stood in a snowy field with Tom, Dougie and Danny. Tom was singing Christmas carols, Danny was stuffing his face with this never ending bowl of popcorn and Dougie was running around in circles shouting "WHEEEEEEEE!". Lil Chris appears and starts running around frantically shouting "Oh my god wheres Danny? I need to feed him the popcorn before he dies!!!!!" He obviously didn't notice that Danny was stood next to him. James Bourne then flys over in a sleigh and yells "Look at me I stole Santas sleigh!!!! WHOO-HOO!". Then Harry jumps out and shouts "How could you James? I'M SANTA!!!!!" And everyone stood still with a look of shock on there faces execpt Dougie who was still running around in circle shouting "WHEEEEEE!"

If you was too lazy to read that, basically, Danny has to eat popcron non-stop to survive, Tom sings Christmas carols, Dougies gone hyper and loony and Harry's Santa.  

Osaka In Wonderland

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:46 am
Flabbagasted hamster
I have a heck of a lot of wierd dreams to do with McFly. The wierdest was probably the one I had near Christmas although it's not just McFly in there, there were some other names you may have heard of too.

I dreamed that I was stood in a snowy field with Tom, Dougie and Danny. Tom was singing Christmas carols, Danny was stuffing his face with this never ending bowl of popcorn and Dougie was running around in circles shouting "WHEEEEEEEE!". Lil Chris appears and starts running around frantically shouting "Oh my god wheres Danny? I need to feed him the popcorn before he dies!!!!!" He obviously didn't notice that Danny was stood next to him. James Bourne then flys over in a sleigh and yells "Look at me I stole Santas sleigh!!!! WHOO-HOO!". Then Harry jumps out and shouts "How could you James? I'M SANTA!!!!!" And everyone stood still with a look of shock on there faces execpt Dougie who was still running around in circle shouting "WHEEEEEE!"

If you was too lazy to read that, basically, Danny has to eat popcron non-stop to survive, Tom sings Christmas carols, Dougies gone hyper and loony and Harry's Santa.

Omg... a McFly, Lil' Chris, and James Bourne dream... lucky. I've got a huge crush on James Bourne and Lil' Chris is cool (primarily because he was on Rock School Season 2 w/ Gene Simmons)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:19 pm
No real McFly experiances, as I live in the US and not in California either in Florida (I hate it). There is so slim of a chance of me seeing them that it is almost non-existant. I probably wont get to go to England until after college which is about 10 years from now. By then, I'm pretty sure I'll either lost interest(doubtful) or they will break up (lI hope not) but if they are still together then I will definately try to see them. And I couldn't remember if they were in a dream even if I had it last night. I only remember the bad dreams. it seems like if I have a good dream I don't remember it for some reason, but if it is bad I remember it for years. It's annoying.  

marshjazz

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:41 pm
marshjazz
No real McFly experiances, as I live in the US and not in California either in Florida (I hate it). There is so slim of a chance of me seeing them that it is almost non-existant. I probably wont get to go to England until after college which is about 10 years from now. By then, I'm pretty sure I'll either lost interest(doubtful) or they will break up (lI hope not) but if they are still together then I will definately try to see them. And I couldn't remember if they were in a dream even if I had it last night. I only remember the bad dreams. it seems like if I have a good dream I don't remember it for some reason, but if it is bad I remember it for years. It's annoying.

They are supposed to be touring North America and the World this year, just no one knows when yet. I'm thinking maybe towards the summer though. This is because they are planning on releasing 'Motion in the Ocean' on an international market.  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff