Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Themed Neighborhoods...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Late Shift

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:12 am
Well my favorite neighborhood is Veronaville for its Shakespearean theme. I was playing my Apoc Challenge just a bit ago, and it dawned on me it was a bit of a downer watching them struggle.

So I dicede to take a break and try to make my own themed neighborhood London Below. Its going to be based on the book Neverwhere by Niel Gaimon. I am looking forward to making a mean Mr. Croup, and Mr Vandemaar, and The Marquis De Carabas, and Anasthesia... well all of them.

What I am getting at is has anyone else made there own themed neighborhood, and then put themselves into it?

Is there a cheat to gain more personality points? (I don't like cheats, but it could be useful to capture some of there characteristics)

Is there a way to totaly eliminate all NPCs (besides nannies, and what not) just the roamers?

And last but not least is there a way to upload entire neighborhoods? I would love more themed ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 pm
I'd like to know these things. I'd love to make a college town based on my college. My themed neighborhood would probably have a modern Inuyasha feel to it, cause I'm a dork. sweatdrop

Infinity-Nevermore

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:54 pm
I had started a neighborhood themed on fairy tales but then I moved on to something else :SweaT: good luck though, themed neighbohoods are neat 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:50 pm
I was thinking about doing a 70's themed neighborhood. I downloaded a whole bunch of vintage clothing and furniture.

In my current neighborhood ((the only one I play)), I have a 70's-esque house that is occupied by sims modelled after James and Mary Sunderland from Silent Hill 2. They like to read and play chess while they listen to 70's jazz.  

Newly Appointed Secretary

Goddess_of_lint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:23 pm
I have a neighbourhood of Elves - trying to get with all the townies so there is only elven blood there !!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 pm
Totally!!! I was playing TS2 recently and made one of those cartoony retro sci- fi style neighborhoods. But some of the girls wear old fashioned clothes because, well, alot of sci-fi has that for some reason. I just made one family so far but they are the founders of that neighborhood and all of the families will be their descendants.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items