View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:31 am
*jumps on the subject*
I'm surprised no one posted this yet!!
*AHEM*
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Don't say I didn't warn you...!!

So, Asuma's life has apparently ended. In your opinion, what kind of a man was he? What kind of feelings did he have? Obviously, he loved Kurenai. What else? Did you see him as a respectful guy or just some Joe-Schmoe? What did Asuma mean to you as a fan?

So, this is my opinion. He was sort of like my stepdad in a way, except my stepdad quit smoking his pipe because he feared cancer of the mouth( xd ). Asuma was truly very kind, but at the same time wasn't afraid to jab you in the side. He constantly teased his students to try to build them up. All of them had(and still have) insecurity problems. They were assigned as a team for that very reason. The bond between them should bes stronger than it is, but Ino has always been so stubborn. Chouj wasn't necessarily sad that he was fat; he was sad that his weight prevented him from having friends. Until he met Shikamaru. Shikamaru had several problems of his own. He was just way too different. But he generally got along with people; except Kiba. Kiba for the longest time thought Shikamaru was some freak, and would not be afraid to let him know that. What was strange about this, "rivalry" is that Kiba would act like he hated him, yet willingly hang around him. Kiba seemed to secretely admire Shikamaru's cognitive abilities. After the chuunin exams, he gained a lot more respect for him(or simply became more open about it). Ino on the other hand was very confident in herself; until she met Sakura. Sakura was nothing... a sad little shy girl with no goals set for herself. Ino told Sakura to flaunt that magnificent forehead of hers, and then, after a while, Sakura became Ino's rival. Ino kept telling herself she created a monster out of that girl...
So Asuma, a pretty outgoing, yet at the same time very understanding person, was assigned to these three. Chouji and Shikamaru were totally fine with being in the same group, but Ino was always a problem. Ino hated them; she thought they werer gross, weird, and mostly gross. Shikamaru was always distant from girls, so this was very weird for him; he did not like the change, but as usual, just, "went with it." Chouji feared she would hate him. But also from the corner of his eye he noticed how much a jerk Ino had been to just about everyone but Sasuke. Ino moped in her own self pity as she was assigned to Team 10(I would have been the happiest ninja in the world! Those two are great!). Ino had to be taught by Asuma to adjust to change. Chouji had to be taught by Asuma to stick up for himself... though Asuma's teachings made Chouji a little violent. xd Shikamaru had to learn how to... Heh... Well... get in touch with his mind. Asuma knew that Shikamaru was very smart, but that his brain was untrained. He would just loaf around, not realizing what power he had. Asuma taught him to use this amazing power. It wasn't until Asuma showed him that he knew how amazing his skills really were.

Asuma was a pretty relaxed man. Of course that cigarette was a pretty good hint, but also was his manner of speaking. He introduced himself to them very casually, and expecially quite rudely. But he rattled their cages and told them it's okay. At first, the team really hated their teacher. He had to grow onto them(but isn't it like that with everyone?). Asuma was also a very loving person. He was always persuing Kurenai and trusted Kakashi's advice. He also loved his father dearly. He hadn't mentioned being his son for the longest time, but he always wore that sash(a huge hint). Asuma, in my opinion, was a big bag of love and happiness. He would always do what he thought best for his students.

Before anyone starts bitching, a lot of what I said about Asuma was opinion. My opinion. surprised

(Not expecting replies... No one's probably going to take the time to read it...)
UHH... PICTURE!
xd
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:05 pm
yup i agree....Especially with the part about how much a jerk Ino had been to just about everyone but Sasuke....she really was pathetic then.....but we did see a good moment from her during the chuunin exams......but any other time she was a witch(yes i'm putting it nicely....I don't like swearing)...

...as for Asuma, he was kind, funny and got along with just about everybody...Somewhat Strategic, even tho he doesnt compare to shikamaru's brains....but yes...cool guy...

and yes Shikalee, I read your entire post  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:54 pm
Rest in peace, Asuma-san. *salutes*
I have not "gotten to know" Asuma yet. I await the ability to do so.
And, as always Shikalee is amazing. You deduct so much from what most people only enjoy... I sense many many rewatchings and rereadings behind that post.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Nephite Warrior
yup i agree....Especially with the part about how much a jerk Ino had been to just about everyone but Sasuke....she really was pathetic then.....but we did see a good moment from her during the chuunin exams......but any other time she was a witch(yes i'm putting it nicely....I don't like swearing)...

...as for Asuma, he was kind, funny and got along with just about everybody...Somewhat Strategic, even tho he doesnt compare to shikamaru's brains....but yes...cool guy...

and yes Shikalee, I read your entire post
Ino has grown a lot. She sometimes tried to be nice to Sakura, but she failed. Ino hated herself, so she couldn't succeed in being nice to anyone else.

Asuma was pretty... well, he was simply above average. He looks like nothing compared to Shikamaru and Kakashi, but compared to regular people he is quite smart.

Thanks! I appreciate it. smile  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:37 pm
Purple dragon lady
Rest in peace, Asuma-san. *salutes*
I have not "gotten to know" Asuma yet. I await the ability to do so.
And, as always Shikalee is amazing. You deduct so much from what most people only enjoy... I sense many many rewatchings and rereadings behind that post.
I concur! razz
You'll like him. He's a great guy! He is worth of a nice guy pose! smile
Thanks... I've read the parts covering team 10 too many times. I plan on reading the whole series again probably next weekend. I've only read it completely twice. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:11 pm
I didn't want asuma to die. Nor did I expect it. When i first downloaded the chapter, i said in a perky voice, "Well! ^_^ let's see if they kill off asuma sensei!" because i was so convinced they wouldnt kill him. I thought there would be some kinda miracle or something. but that miracle didn't happen. and he died.

I was crying on the inside. I deeply respected Asuma sensei. He was strong, tough, but still had a nice side to him. He did very well to handle a brat like Ino and a lazy bum like Shikamaru. Ah...but no offense to either of them. They've both grown very much in their own ways. Chouji too! I wasn't trying to ignore chouji just then, its just he seemed easier to handle then those two.

I feel terrible for team ten....._. i mean damn. Their sensei DIED. that would be like the equivalence of kakashi dying for team seven. And then suddenly, team ten's situation seems so much more dramatic. I feel the most sorry for Shikamaru though. u.u; I mean yes, i feel sorry for all three of them, just...mostly shikamaru. He seemed to have a closer relationship with asuma sensei than the other two. When he picked up that cigarette, tried to smoke it, and was crying...i just...almost lost it. almost.

I just cant imagine how kurenai sensei is going to act when she hears. Rest in peace asuma sensei. You deserve it. You lived a good, strong shinobi life and you will be sorely missed.

....damn you akatsuki! damn you Hidan! gonk next time they cut off your head, I hope they cut it open, rip out your brain, and feed it to a flock of mentally unstable crows and pigeons! gonk  

Kexita

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:42 am
Norua
I didn't want asuma to die. Nor did I expect it. When i first downloaded the chapter, i said in a perky voice, "Well! ^_^ let's see if they kill off asuma sensei!" because i was so convinced they wouldnt kill him. I thought there would be some kinda miracle or something. but that miracle didn't happen. and he died.

I was crying on the inside. I deeply respected Asuma sensei. He was strong, tough, but still had a nice side to him. He did very well to handle a brat like Ino and a lazy bum like Shikamaru. Ah...but no offense to either of them. They've both grown very much in their own ways. Chouji too! I wasn't trying to ignore chouji just then, its just he seemed easier to handle then those two.

I feel terrible for team ten....._. i mean damn. Their sensei DIED. that would be like the equivalence of kakashi dying for team seven. And then suddenly, team ten's situation seems so much more dramatic. I feel the most sorry for Shikamaru though. u.u; I mean yes, i feel sorry for all three of them, just...mostly shikamaru. He seemed to have a closer relationship with asuma sensei than the other two. When he picked up that cigarette, tried to smoke it, and was crying...i just...almost lost it. almost.

I just cant imagine how kurenai sensei is going to act when she hears. Rest in peace asuma sensei. You deserve it. You lived a good, strong shinobi life and you will be sorely missed.

....damn you akatsuki! damn you Hidan! gonk next time they cut off your head, I hope they cut it open, rip out your brain, and feed it to a flock of mentally unstable crows and pigeons! gonk
I was down the whole time...the reality of the situation hit me when the others came but Akatsuki's strength never weakened. They just pulled back... Asuma was doomed... they all were... They're very lucky.

I was crying all over! My immediate reaction to a spoiler I saw on accident was, "Oh my god..." Then I read a translation, no images. I threw myself on my bed bawling. It was pretty embarassing. My mom thought it was over some boy or something then I told her Asuma died. She knew it was from some anime so she said I was being a drama queen. I guess I was; my emotions tend to correspond with Shikamaru's current situations (since I can TOTALLY relate) so I uh... I've been bummed the last month. xd

Kakashi is pretty close. He's been sick in bed for over a month. gonk I hope he's just recovering. I feel sorry for all of them but Shikamaru lost his BEST friend. Yes. Over Chouji. Asuma understood him. Now he's back to where he started, before he was a shinobi. He was nothing... no one understood him. He has to work by himself now... I wonder how he'll do without seeing Asuma every day to relieve the stress he has. With Asuma dead, and unavaliable, I would be surprised if he was just a wreck from now on. Hopefully he won't be... See, I had no idea about the cigarette until I saw the comic. So when I read it, probably the 5th time, for the first time with images... Oh my god. I was literally choking on my gasps. For short; it made me have an athsma attack. Well, for one because cigarettes do that ( xd ) and two because it was so... GAH! It was so artistic!! Kishimoto had a stroke of genius right there! Those were tears of joy and sorrow! xd

She... There's probably going to be a funeral, and I wouldn't be surprised if the body was stolen (for bounty). I expect Shikamaru to try his best to hold it all in. Without Asuma, he probably won't be able to. Kurenai will be a very strange, almost demonic type of bummed. Then she'll break down. At least that's what I think... Oh, and Ino and Chouji will be bawling. xd

That's what I wondered. "Shikamaru, you have ******** KAGE NUI. STAB HIDAN IN THE HEAD. NOW!" Why didn't he do it? It would probably kill anyone. Then he might have had enough strength to kill Kakuzu with the others. But no. They didn't NOTICE the fact that Hidan's head was COMPLETELY unharmed. Oooohhhh If I knew him I would so be backhanding him right now. dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 pm
Shikalee

I was down the whole time...the reality of the situation hit me when the others came but Akatsuki's strength never weakened. They just pulled back... Asuma was doomed... they all were... They're very lucky.

I was crying all over! My immediate reaction to a spoiler I saw on accident was, "Oh my god..." Then I read a translation, no images. I threw myself on my bed bawling. It was pretty embarassing. My mom thought it was over some boy or something then I told her Asuma died. She knew it was from some anime so she said I was being a drama queen. I guess I was; my emotions tend to correspond with Shikamaru's current situations (since I can TOTALLY relate) so I uh... I've been bummed the last month. xd

Kakashi is pretty close. He's been sick in bed for over a month. gonk I hope he's just recovering. I feel sorry for all of them but Shikamaru lost his BEST friend. Yes. Over Chouji. Asuma understood him. Now he's back to where he started, before he was a shinobi. He was nothing... no one understood him. He has to work by himself now... I wonder how he'll do without seeing Asuma every day to relieve the stress he has. With Asuma dead, and unavaliable, I would be surprised if he was just a wreck from now on. Hopefully he won't be... See, I had no idea about the cigarette until I saw the comic. So when I read it, probably the 5th time, for the first time with images... Oh my god. I was literally choking on my gasps. For short; it made me have an athsma attack. Well, for one because cigarettes do that ( xd ) and two because it was so... GAH! It was so artistic!! Kishimoto had a stroke of genius right there! Those were tears of joy and sorrow! xd

She... There's probably going to be a funeral, and I wouldn't be surprised if the body was stolen (for bounty). I expect Shikamaru to try his best to hold it all in. Without Asuma, he probably won't be able to. Kurenai will be a very strange, almost demonic type of bummed. Then she'll break down. At least that's what I think... Oh, and Ino and Chouji will be bawling. xd

That's what I wondered. "Shikamaru, you have ******** KAGE NUI. STAB HIDAN IN THE HEAD. NOW!" Why didn't he do it? It would probably kill anyone. Then he might have had enough strength to kill Kakuzu with the others. But no. They didn't NOTICE the fact that Hidan's head was COMPLETELY unharmed. Oooohhhh If I knew him I would so be backhanding him right now. dramallama

theres no shame in crying! none at all shikalee! gonk its no like the rest of us havent bawled our eyes out over something dramatic in some anime series or another....Ive cried a lot too. Like when chouji "died", and when sasuke left konoha...(i was crying for naruto, not for sasuke. stare ) i cried when i saw gaaras past and eh....okay, point is, we've all cried. xd

the cigarette scene was beautiful. crying And i don't know how Shikamaru will cope. I don't think he'll be an emotional wreck...but he will suffer. But my guess is that he'll try really hard to bottle it all up and not let it show. That just seems to be his style to me. *shrugs* I could be wrong though.

The head thing killed me. I mean come ON. His head was off his damned shoulders. I wouldn't have sat there and stared in wonder. Id dive after it and attempt to squish it. gonk I dont blame shikamaru for the lack of strength, but everyone else has no excuses. >3>  

Kexita

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:37 am
Norua
theres no shame in crying! none at all shikalee! gonk its no like the rest of us havent bawled our eyes out over something dramatic in some anime series or another....Ive cried a lot too. Like when chouji "died", and when sasuke left konoha...(i was crying for naruto, not for sasuke. stare ) i cried when i saw gaaras past and eh....okay, point is, we've all cried. xd

the cigarette scene was beautiful. crying And i don't know how Shikamaru will cope. I don't think he'll be an emotional wreck...but he will suffer. But my guess is that he'll try really hard to bottle it all up and not let it show. That just seems to be his style to me. *shrugs* I could be wrong though.

The head thing killed me. I mean come ON. His head was off his damned shoulders. I wouldn't have sat there and stared in wonder. Id dive after it and attempt to squish it. gonk I dont blame shikamaru for the lack of strength, but everyone else has no excuses. >3>
Heh... yeah! *sniffle*

YES! My heart skips a beat everytime I read it...! redface I love it. But s**t... I don't want to see him suffer-- there's nothing I can do about it. It's hopeless. I hope Temari/Ino/Chouji/Naruto will be a doll and do it for me. xd He always bottles up his problems... it's why he's broken down twice... gonk Once was enough. Now we know he has some serious problems... ;0; It is totally his style. He wants to be a man so bad. His coming of age is in probably a few months. So he's freaking out over it. I'm sure his dad told him manhood does not come with age...

I KNOW!! I HATED THAT. Though, Shikamaru should've realized... mad Undead can only die if you destroy their brain! Why didn't he just beat him over the head? That's what I would've done! gonk (But I also probably would've been a monk like Rock Lee). All I know is that Shikamaru... his stamina sucks. He did the best he could. Kage mane requires more stamina than he really has.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:40 pm
Shikalee
Heh... yeah! *sniffle*

YES! My heart skips a beat everytime I read it...! redface I love it. But s**t... I don't want to see him suffer-- there's nothing I can do about it. It's hopeless. I hope Temari/Ino/Chouji/Naruto will be a doll and do it for me. xd He always bottles up his problems... it's why he's broken down twice... gonk Once was enough. Now we know he has some serious problems... ;0; It is totally his style. He wants to be a man so bad. His coming of age is in probably a few months. So he's freaking out over it. I'm sure his dad told him manhood does not come with age...

I KNOW!! I HATED THAT. Though, Shikamaru should've realized... mad Undead can only die if you destroy their brain! Why didn't he just beat him over the head? That's what I would've done! gonk (But I also probably would've been a monk like Rock Lee). All I know is that Shikamaru... his stamina sucks. He did the best he could. Kage mane requires more stamina than he really has.

I know the feeling. Everytime i see a character suffering, i just...wish i could jump in through the screen and give them a huge hug. I don't even care that they aren't real. gonk hugs fix a lot of things. But i think that Shikamaru is going to need more than a few hugs to fix this. Im pretty sure our little gang will take care of him. Especially Naruto. I know that seems weird to say, but that just seems so...naruto-ish. Naruto has this really weird tendency to heal people and make them feel all better...whether he means to or not. So yeah. I'm sure he'll be getting lots of love soon. *noddle*

Its so hard to watch...im going to lose it at the funeral...*rocks back and forth* DAMMIT. T__T i was SO looking forward to kurenai and asuma sensei hooking up! It was gonna be so great! It was...just...the relationship i was waiting for to happen! AND NOW IT WONT. DAMMIT HIDAN. scream I fscking hate the akatsuki even more now! ruin everything why dont you?!

yeah, thats the one thing that bothered me about Shikamaru. He's a great kid, he really is. A genius too and all that good stuff. But he can only do kage mane or kage nui for so long. He needs other skills. No offense to him, thats just my honest opinion. He has a lot to be proud of. He went through most of his genin career with ONE FSCKING JUTSU and his brain. How many ninja could have done that? not many.  

Kexita

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:06 am
Norua
Shikalee
Heh... yeah! *sniffle*

I know the feeling. Everytime i see a character suffering, i just...wish i could jump in through the screen and give them a huge hug. I don't even care that they aren't real. gonk hugs fix a lot of things. But i think that Shikamaru is going to need more than a few hugs to fix this. Im pretty sure our little gang will take care of him. Especially Naruto. I know that seems weird to say, but that just seems so...naruto-ish. Naruto has this really weird tendency to heal people and make them feel all better...whether he means to or not. So yeah. I'm sure he'll be getting lots of love soon. *noddle*

Its so hard to watch...im going to lose it at the funeral...*rocks back and forth* DAMMIT. T__T i was SO looking forward to kurenai and asuma sensei hooking up! It was gonna be so great! It was...just...the relationship i was waiting for to happen! AND NOW IT WONT. DAMMIT HIDAN. scream I fscking hate the akatsuki even more now! ruin everything why dont you?!

yeah, thats the one thing that bothered me about Shikamaru. He's a great kid, he really is. A genius too and all that good stuff. But he can only do kage mane or kage nui for so long. He needs other skills. No offense to him, thats just my honest opinion. He has a lot to be proud of. He went through most of his genin career with ONE FSCKING JUTSU and his brain. How many ninja could have done that? not many.
To me... he's very real. That's the problem. It's a lot like Chobits. Chii wasn't real; she was a robot. But she lived in Hideki's heart. It was a happy ending... but was it really? Shikamaru definately will need something more than what he has. Maybe Naruto can help; he is so compassionate. If I was in that world... I would want to always be by his side. To him, I'd probably be a thorn in his side. gonk

Kishimoto seems to be avoiding relationships. I think it's a fantastic idea. First of all, my heart would be just broken if Kishimoto made a big scene of Shikamaru and Temari having at it. I know it's not real, but I would just crumble. The other thing is that Kishimoto probably wants to show that the ninja care far more about their job than relationships. To them, it's just a game. The real thing in life is their duty to Konoha...

*twitch* Y... yeah. I sometimes think if I keep idolizing him, everyone else will, and I'll get trapped in that small box all over again... He has fantastic skills of the mind, but he needs either more stamina or strength. I'm not sure if he is still as lazy as he was; ever since we first saw him he's been constantly on the move. But I'm sure his stats didn't go up much. He did some amazing things, though... my friends think he's my favorite because he's, "the best." Because he passed. That's not true... a lot of the genin (well, now Chuunin) could easily kill him. But he passed because he had the mindset to pass. The others still don't, on my opinion, but they must've grown some to pass.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 pm
Darn, Asuma was really a cool guy. I don't think we got to see him in the spotlight too many times, either, did we?

Anyway, I just hope that the rest of the gang is smart enough to cremate his body before Akatsuki gets back. I mean, I doubt Asuma would want his body given away to enemie hands and causing even more trouble for Konoha.  

Kuroyue

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:24 pm
Shikalee
To me... he's very real. That's the problem. It's a lot like Chobits. Chii wasn't real; she was a robot. But she lived in Hideki's heart. It was a happy ending... but was it really? Shikamaru definately will need something more than what he has. Maybe Naruto can help; he is so compassionate. If I was in that world... I would want to always be by his side. To him, I'd probably be a thorn in his side. gonk

Kishimoto seems to be avoiding relationships. I think it's a fantastic idea. First of all, my heart would be just broken if Kishimoto made a big scene of Shikamaru and Temari having at it. I know it's not real, but I would just crumble. The other thing is that Kishimoto probably wants to show that the ninja care far more about their job than relationships. To them, it's just a game. The real thing in life is their duty to Konoha...

*twitch* Y... yeah. I sometimes think if I keep idolizing him, everyone else will, and I'll get trapped in that small box all over again... He has fantastic skills of the mind, but he needs either more stamina or strength. I'm not sure if he is still as lazy as he was; ever since we first saw him he's been constantly on the move. But I'm sure his stats didn't go up much. He did some amazing things, though... my friends think he's my favorite because he's, "the best." Because he passed. That's not true... a lot of the genin (well, now Chuunin) could easily kill him. But he passed because he had the mindset to pass. The others still don't, on my opinion, but they must've grown some to pass.

Actually, I disagree completely. sweatdrop I understand this is a boys manga and all, but a little romance would be nice. Not a TON, nothing DRAMATIC, but still. Something. Its true that they're ninja and they have a job to do, but they're still human. And humans are meant to love people...i think. Well, some of us are anyway. I just think a little sprinkle of relationships would add a nice touch to an already great story. 3nodding

Even if Kishimoto did do some kind of romance scene, I doubt that he'd have Shikamaru and Temari going at it. So i wouldn't worry too much. ^_^;

I was really, *really* shocked when Shikamaru was the only one to become a chuunin. I stopped, stared, and said "WHAT?! O_O" at the top of my lungs. I'm not saying I thought he didn't deserve to be a chuunin or anything, because he did. I'm saying I expected a lot more people to pass than JUST shikamaru. Like...maybe Gaara or Neji. Neji put up one hell of a fight against Naruto, even though he lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:00 am
Norua
Shikalee

Actually, I disagree completely. sweatdrop I understand this is a boys manga and all, but a little romance would be nice. Not a TON, nothing DRAMATIC, but still. Something. Its true that they're ninja and they have a job to do, but they're still human. And humans are meant to love people...i think. Well, some of us are anyway. I just think a little sprinkle of relationships would add a nice touch to an already great story. 3nodding

Even if Kishimoto did do some kind of romance scene, I doubt that he'd have Shikamaru and Temari going at it. So i wouldn't worry too much. ^_^;

I was really, *really* shocked when Shikamaru was the only one to become a chuunin. I stopped, stared, and said "WHAT?! O_O" at the top of my lungs. I'm not saying I thought he didn't deserve to be a chuunin or anything, because he did. I'm saying I expected a lot more people to pass than JUST shikamaru. Like...maybe Gaara or Neji. Neji put up one hell of a fight against Naruto, even though he lost.
Girls want the romance. I don't want to be getting turned on while I'm reading about Ninjas. There's hentai and shojo for that. There's even doujinshi. So the fangirls should just read all of that... There was little romance here and there. Asuma and Kurenai, Sakura and Sasuke, Ino and Sasuke, Hinata and Naruto, Naruto and Sakura... It's just not direct making out and s**t. The love is still there, so people should stop complaining because it's more than enough... I know if I was in that story I would be like Chouji on cake for Shikamaru. But... that doesn't make his job, yes, any less important to him than dating. Shikalee could kiss his feet, beg, even please him until he could hardly sit down (ahaha) but it would get her nowhere. In Japan, they aren't at that age yet. Yes, kids in America date at 12. But in Japan, there is more respect for "the coming of age." I hate to be a jerk, but I think asking Kishimoto to change an already complicated story into PLUS romance is a bit much. I lose track in the romance novels; add ninjas, deaths, rivalries, and missions and you've got Chronicle of a Death Foretold (one of the most confusing books I have laid eyes on). >_>

I think most likely it would be Naruto and Sakura; JUST liking eachother... no sex, no making out, maybe holding hands. It's not about the ROMANCE. In the Naruto community, sex practically is for just having kids. Because a pregnant ninja is a weak one. If sex was just ALLOWED all over the place, we'd see more babies and we'd have a lot of ninjas with time off. If the kids were allowed to have sex, they probably would be.

I think it was the right thing... though I also think it would have been best if no one passed... none of them were at the right mental maturity for suca job. Still a Chuunin, he takes on Akatsuki. That doesn't seem right for such a young kid. I know he's talented, but he's not... Strong enough. I think he is always on the edge of dying, but his "intelligence" makes the illution that he's completely okay, and that he knew that. It's not quite true. He was fighting Tayuya, his plan failed. Only reason he lived was because Temari came to his aid.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:45 am
Norua

he would still be alive...not much like anyone cared about him BEFORE he died  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces