Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
NANNIES >> Interesting things they've done Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why helloooo deers! I'm Mrs. Doubtfire, and I'm going to be your new nanneh! :o
  Oh noes! Run for the hills
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:00 am
Now. We've all had nanny issues of some sort. Usually resulting in us locking them in a small room with a...a... stove. smile

But some things they do are just odd.
For example, I had my nanny go to bed neutral wake up, feed the kids, and get back in. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:29 am
I've had a nanny place a higher priority on playing with the cats then on feeding the screaming baby. gonk  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

Goddess_of_lint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:48 pm

I seem to have Nannie with OCD's about milk bottles and feeding them to the baby/toddlers at a fast a pace possible and then going on to the next one !?!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:08 pm
i've had Nanny's steal the baby before setting the house on fire while the parents are at work. I've also had Nanny's abusing the children or not feeding and changing thier diapers and is watering the plants or cleaning instead  

NekoKisaka

Pixelated_Nobody

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:46 pm
one time i had four nannys and there was a fire and the fire truck couldnt get through becuse of all the nanny trucks so the house burned down and i didnt save  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 am
I have a nanny come and she will feed the baby and then leave it on the floor and she just goes to watch tv. stare  

xMelody

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm
I hired a nanny ONCE in the whole time ive had the sims 2 (over a year) and she sat and played cards all day, ignoring the baby  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:34 am
I once had a nanny who started a fire and just kinda stood around until the firemen showed up to put it out. She then ran upstairs (after the fire was put out) where she peed herself and burst into flames right in front of the kids. O_o Weirdest thing I ever saw one of them do.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:28 am
entervixen
I once had a nanny who started a fire and just kinda stood around until the firemen showed up to put it out. She then ran upstairs (after the fire was put out) where she peed herself and burst into flames right in front of the kids. O_o Weirdest thing I ever saw one of them do.

HAHAHAH!!!! nice one...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:06 pm
entervixen
rofl  

~Nightfall_Rose~

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:25 pm
entervixen

Sounds like spmething I would do rofl rofl rofl rofl twisted rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:08 am
Let my children get taken away by social workers because they were starving and she was busy cooking herself a lobster thermidor!  

Chikiya

Dnelle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:34 pm
One nanny I have will always strip down and take a long bubble bath. And when she gets out, she will make herself some sort of dessert. Darn nannies!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:47 pm
Yeah one of my nannys cleans the house first then takes care of the kids. But who needs that when theres a freaking maid for that job?!  

WindhoesXP

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:35 pm
WindhoesXP
Yeah one of my nannys cleans the house first then takes care of the kids. But who needs that when theres a freaking maid for that job?!

I dont mind them cleaning the house. It cuts down on the time the maid's gotta spend thus saving money. As long as the kids arent wailing...

What REALLY bugs me is when you hire a bloody nanny and she doesnt pitch for her work. I scream blue murder... neutral  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff