Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
Cybersex in the Fishing Rooms. :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No, I don't want to cyber...
  while I'm TRYING to reel in an Icy Tuna, kthxbye.
View Results

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:09 am
Wow, I hate this with a passion. scream

Cybersex in and of itself? There's a time and a place for it. That time and place is NOT, however, IN MY FISHING ROOM WHILE I'M TRYING TO FISH.

Where do these horny little twits get the idea that fishing is sexy, anyway? I mean, your avatar gets clad in a big smock-like thing and wading boots, for heaven sakes. How can you even pretend having sex in that getup? It's ridiculous. mad I wish they'd just go use a remote area of Towns or something.

Anyone else getting annoyed with this?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:39 pm
Yep, big time.  

Remus_Lupin3

Dope Boi Advance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:57 pm
Yeah it's dumb. When i was fishing yesterday these people were talking about abortion stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:58 pm
Dope Boi Advance
Yeah it's dumb. When i was fishing yesterday these people were talking about abortion stare

that IS dumb.  

Remus_Lupin3

TeenRacer6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:10 pm
yall got that right i mean distracting  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:06 pm
I think its stupid as well. Cant you put people on ignore? That would atleast get you through your bucket without having to see them typing.  

TankPunk

cataclysmic demon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:08 pm
thats why i fish alone most of the time and i lock it sometimes, ok i lock it all the time  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:55 pm
There is a bit TOO much of those kinda rooms.. Especially in Bass'ken...
kinda annoying..  

Le Dragriff

Yang-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:12 am
im not diffrent
thats why i fish alone most of the time and i lock it sometimes, ok i lock it all the time

same here  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:03 pm
yeah its very rude and offensive so usually i create a room and lock it just to keep them out  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Sicko Zero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Yes, I hate how GAIA has been flooded with horny noobs, I also think they should clean up the Chatterbox and stop these things from happening. I'm glad the made a report PM button hopefully this will get some dumb noobs banned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:42 pm
so i'm not the only one that makes a room and a few ppl come in and they start to cyber sex because of some horny girl. yea and i so agree there is a time and place for that in there own little room with a password on it away from other ppl. freaks they are and the bad way, where you want to take a line and choke them with it.  

Luv-Ink

Territorial Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tax Evader 100

leerwesen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:01 pm
they should just make an 18+ version of this site. that way it would weed out everyone else and make it obvious who is trying to exploit kids and those who are just horny.

i've never run into people cybering in the fish rooms (hope i don't jinx that!) but i did deal with a dumbass emo kid in a puzzle room named 21+  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:46 pm
Yep. I'm totally sick of that as well.  

Reaper #18

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:40 am
...But the fish are so much friskier when you sex 'em up first!

*chortles* Kidding, kidding. That is pretty annoying...but hey, that's what ignore user is for. Just tell 'em that you're a fisher, not a horndog, and hit the ignore button. 3nodding  
general discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games