whas craccin i saw what you said and now you gotta get it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:16 pm
We bout to have Penguin for dinner after this fool gets scorched, LOL  

Graphitty-King

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:42 pm
meh... might as well put my 2 cents in after u two  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:44 am
Maybe I dont belong here. Your lifestyle appales me. I mean, ya'll rhyme pretty nice, but what else can you do?  

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:50 am
What with all the rapping and joining gangs. I'm sure you could earn respect in a community if ya'll gave it a shot. Go to university. Become a doctor, or a lawyer. I have a plan. Im gunna be a chiropractor, and OWN a house. Im not going to live on the streets. Im not going to have to worry if some shadowmen come out and shoot me, cos I live in a RESPECTABLE community.

Dont stand around and live in ridicule.

Make something of your life! People will respect you for a GOOD reason. I urge you all. I fear a racial genocide. I dont want to ridicule you lot. I want to be able to RESPECT balck poeple.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:39 am
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
What with all the rapping and joining gangs. I'm sure you could earn respect in a community if ya'll gave it a shot. Go to university. Become a doctor, or a lawyer. I have a plan. Im gunna be a chiropractor, and OWN a house. Im not going to live on the streets. Im not going to have to worry if some shadowmen come out and shoot me, cos I live in a RESPECTABLE community.

Make something of your life! People will respect you for a GOOD reason. I urge you all. I fear a racial genocide. I dont want to ridicule you lot. I want to be able to RESPECT black poeple.

No U don't WANT TO, U WILL RESPECT US. b***h NOT ALL OF US ARE THUGS! U THINK ALL OF US ARE THA SAME AND WE ARE NOT! I PLAN TO BE JUST LIKE U (NOT AN a*****e OF COURSE) AND BE A GRAPHIC DESIGNER! PEOPLE CAN'T HELP THAT THEY WERE RAISED IN A GHETTO. U KNO WHAT? INSTEAD OF COMING IN HERE COMMENTING ON BLACK PEOPLE THINKING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH US, TAKE UR ARROGANT b***h a** SOMEWHERE ELSE ON GAIA!..............damn. I MEAN FOR GODS SAKES THERE ARE EVEN WHITE PEOPLE HERE WHO GET US! UR WHITE TOO! GET THA PICTURE ********! JUST LEAVE THIS GUILD, NOBODY LIKES U......  

Graphitty-King

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:42 am
CrippNicca U can take it from here, U kno what to do stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:20 pm
this teh real ****** this is and example of fuccin retarded stereo types

1. im goin to school to be an automotive engineer and will end up makin more then ya parent combined
2.just cause we rap and im in a gang dont mean im any less of a person then you
3. i got 4 scholorships already 2 academic and 2 for basketball nsu HU edinboro and UVA want me so what you got.
4. no one respects a b***h
5.you are that b***h
6.i bet my crib bigger then yours

see what have we learned today

well i learned that this ***** is the true ******  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:22 pm
and another thing s**t i got enough talent to make it big off rappin so tell me who is more sucessful?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

Make something of your life! People will respect you for a GOOD reason. I urge you all. I fear a racial genocide. I dont want to ridicule you lot. I want to be able to RESPECT balck poeple.
where are you from. how many black people do you know personally that rap or are in gangs. yea thats promoted in the media, but not every black does that. matter of fact there are a lot that don't. and there are many blacks in colleges. not everyone wants to become a doctor or a lawyer or any of that s**t. and what makes you think black people don't own houses. the majority of blacks don't even live in the streets or communities that aren't respectable. and what are you saying? that just because someone isn't middle or upper class that they aren't respectable? people can get killed anywhere. and just cause someone raps doesn't mean they won't make nothing of their life. and killing someone doesn't get you respect. there is a big difference between fear and respect. and why do you fear racial genocide? is that supposed to be a threat or something? and what you mean you want to be able to respect black people? there is no reason why you can't now. thats sad that you don't respect black people cause of something in the media that isn't true about most of them.  

Kronox2

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:08 pm
Okay, so I made a mistake. *smiles* Thanks for letting me see the truth about ya'll. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? Your all cool in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:53 pm
5o Cent Super Mario beat

i see you askin forgiveness, ***** shut the ******** up//
someone smack this b***h, he just tested his own luck up//
lyrical bullets launched at you so its in ya best intrest to duck//
why'd you have to pull the s**t you do, damn lyrical ******** up stare //
i'm gonna have to run a muck up and down his face//
this ***** really is stupid to get rascist in a prodomitaly black place//
some one get the racsist erased off teh face of the earth//
silly little rascists come from momma's who looks manly in teh face//
fat in teh waste and stomach is ten times the girth//
how dumb do you have to be to listen to stupid stereotypes//
thats exactly why i write rhymes liek this to right the wrongs that he thinks is right///
and teh really ******** up thing is that you was wrong about all of us//
i mean the occupations we goin for is more then enough//
rappin i'll be makin more then a simple "chiropractor"//
NBA ballin i'll make more then a simple "chiropractor//
Auto Technicians make more then a simplie "chiropractor"//
theres really somethin you missin and thats the X factor//
tryin to peg me as a slacker, try to make me somethin that aint true//
s**t you claimin rap but it aint claimin you//  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:59 pm
pfft, now whos being rascist.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:01 am
Maybe I was right bout ya'll freaking black cunts. Im outta here. Your all failures.  

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces