Reply The Harry Potter Movies
Emma Watson Rumor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:58 pm
I recently heard that Emma Watson didn't want to do the last couple HP movies and somehow its on mugglenet.com, I've been around Mugglenet but didn't see anything of the sort *Mugglenet is massive so I could have easily missed it* has anyone have any evidence for or against this nasty rumor?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:23 am
surprised thats terrible i certainly hope not! if its a rumor, and a lie thats very mean too! i go to mugglenet and i havent seen anything of the sort!  

Twinkeles

covo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:48 pm
I haven't heard that rumor. But I doubt it, if she quit it would kill the series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:02 pm
i would be really dissapointed if she didnt do the other movies. i herd a rumer that Daniel Radcliff was not gonna do anymore movies!  

guy_lover_450

superactive221

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:05 pm
there is now way there is in her contract she has to do up to the 6th and then why would she quit the 7th the last one....well it would kill the movies and i also found this on muggelnet  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:04 pm
i haven't heard or seen anything  

Numai Outcast

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:27 pm
no i haven`t but i hope it`s not true  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:49 am
I heard about it to and nobodies really sure if its true. I hope it isn't cause Hermione's one of my favorite characters and it wouldn't be right if anyone else was playing the part.  

Fleur Evette

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:19 am
It has now been confirmed that ALL three actors have signed on for the last two movies, so we can put this rumor to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:39 am
thank god! the movies wouldnt be as good if there was different actors in it! apart from dumbledore, which couldnt be helped! (r.i.p x)  

phitt-phunky-phuka

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, she apparently doesn't want to be known as "that girl from Harry Potter" anymore.. rolleyes

You can paint your life a rainbow of colors.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:39 pm
They all have signed. I can't remeber where, I think imdb.com, but they all have signed. Dan is doing things inbetween HP movies to let people know he loves playing Harry, but he is old enough to play in other things. Hince the play.  

LeighMae

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:10 pm
i heard that all 3 of them agreed to stay and do HBP and DH  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:34 pm
Yeah. I'm glad all three are staying for the last two movies, but I had read an article in a magazine that Emma had to think about it because she was considering going to college instead...  

Freddyphone

HackAutoSystem5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Oh. well im glad they're staying. I think they're the perfect trio! well.. hah, i dont know..  
The Harry Potter Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games