Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
not even really sure how to phrase the question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:51 pm
everyone that is in my family who barely believes in anything supernatural have all the experiances: seeing figures (full embodiements, not the shadows, as in, how they would appear normally...except i cant see them) stride across the room, and such. MOst i get are these shivers that concentrate right etween my shoulder blades, followed by either the whole right side of my face tingling (my mom says someone's giving me a kiss, usually my late father) or the feeling of my shoulder/neck being nibbled on (and yes, i do know what that feels like). The thing is, these experiances also only happen just before i see someone i hsvent seen in a while or make friends with someone....

so here are my questions:
1: why is it the non-believers get the stronger experiances? Is it because they need to show there are others there and this is their way of letting them know?

2: is there a way tp control when i sense things other than totally blocking myself out to them?

3: I also get occationally get called by my birth name and have questions asked from people ispeaking in my head (i dont have any psychosis, so you know) that ask a question, like what are you doing, or how are you, and then, once i answer them, they leave for a while. is this my mind or is someone trying to communicate with me?

4: is there anyone who can tell me why i do see from time to time someone who looks like me out of the corner of my eye?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:06 am
No idea there o.o That's interesting, though. I hadn't noticed that non-believers get more encounters. O.o perhaps that's not the case in my area, I dunno *shrugs* Good luck though!  

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:29 am
    Okay, here's what I think:

The supernatural are empathetic; they can sense your emotions, if if neither party wants them to. When they come near the NB (non-believer), the NB will feel the presence, but try to ignore it or become confused if they don't know what it is. The spirit will sense this, and see it as a weakness. Not a weakness to attack, but a weakness to use as comfort. They know that person won't try to control them or anything like that, so they find it easy to contact and interact with them, moreso than someone like me, who (if alone) will stare forward and ask the spirit who it is and what is it doing?

To control your ability to sense something is to control the thing that is to be sensed. What I mean, is if you're trying to sense something that isn't there, you're essentially trying to make something come there. Don't make spirits do anything, you might catch a pissed off one. You will be contacted soon, just like everyone.

I can't answer your third question, I don't know enough about the situations.

Number four can be anything from physical, mental, or spiritual standpoints. But I've got to leave so I can't answer right now! sorry!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:19 am
thanks for your answers! im not trying to attarct them, tho, just trying to be a bit more alert to them so i know when their around before i get the shivers.

and yea, my step-father is the only one in the house to have stuff thrown at him when he says its a load of....well, yeah....and no one to the physical eye, has moved.  

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:04 pm
If it's your family, they may just be particularly sensitive. Or you may have particularly strong spirits around you. The voices sound like either ghosts or spirit guids. I'd try to ask them which. ^^  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games