Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Claim a Character: 342 Claimed! (UPDATED 5/4/10) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 am
Oooh then can I claim Oerba Yun Fang? She only has one of the coolest accents of Final Fantasy! (along with Fran and Gabranth)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 am
lorinator_lionfish
Oooh then can I claim Oerba Yun Fang? She only has one of the coolest accents of Final Fantasy! (along with Fran and Gabranth)

Sure! 3nodding  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

FR00TY B00TY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 pm
Um, I dunno if he was taken or not, but could I perhaps be Lazard from FFVII:CC? He was an interesting character and I believe he should have more fans. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:17 pm
So I checked the lists and it looks like Nedus from FFX is not taken. I'd humbly request to choose him as my character. He has been my reliable left wing on my blitzball team for years and has great fashion sense.  

Doomsday Horror

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iDaut

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 am
I would like to claim the moogle (the one that carries the chalice around) from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. i cant remember the name off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:49 pm
I claim Luzzu from FFX  

Chikyuu no Mushishi

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 am
Hey sorry, but is it okay if I switch my character from Oerba Yun Fang to Layle from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, the Crystal Bearers? (geez that's a mouth full). I just bought the game like two days ago and fell in love with him. (he's just such a different character model from the other main guys in the Final Fantasy games both main and spinoff)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 pm
If nobody have her, I'll take Adelle from FFTA2  

cleggy510

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm
XxCloud_DesuxX
Um, I dunno if he was taken or not, but could I perhaps be Lazard from FFVII:CC? He was an interesting character and I believe he should have more fans. ^_^

Wow, I'm surprised he's not claimed already... All right, though, he's yours, then!

Doomsday Horror
So I checked the lists and it looks like Nedus from FFX is not taken. I'd humbly request to choose him as my character. He has been my reliable left wing on my blitzball team for years and has great fashion sense.

Haha, no problem! (I have Datto and Shaami as my wings. smile )

iToxicSoap
I would like to claim the moogle (the one that carries the chalice around) from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. i cant remember the name off the top of my head.

I'm pretty sure it's Mog... If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me, but for now, I'm giving you Mog!

Nagamori Yuu
I claim Luzzu from FFX

But of course, he's yours now!

lorinator_lionfish
Hey sorry, but is it okay if I switch my character from Oerba Yun Fang to Layle from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, the Crystal Bearers? (geez that's a mouth full). I just bought the game like two days ago and fell in love with him. (he's just such a different character model from the other main guys in the Final Fantasy games both main and spinoff)

Not a problem at all! He does seem awesome; I want to play. whee

cleggy510
If nobody have her, I'll take Adelle from FFTA2

Sure, you got it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm
Umm...I'm really really sorry, but is it possible to change mine back to Fang? I swear it won't happen again and I'm usually not this indecisive, it's just that I finished Crystal Bearers and found out that the story is not all its cracked out to be (still worth playing though if you're a hardcore Final Fantasy person). Couple that with the fact that I just watched the new XIII International trailer and I think that I would rather like to claim Fang (Layle is still the only "hero" that I've ever truly loved, with Zidane following closely behind).  

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm
lorinator_lionfish
Umm...I'm really really sorry, but is it possible to change mine back to Fang? I swear it won't happen again and I'm usually not this indecisive, it's just that I finished Crystal Bearers and found out that the story is not all its cracked out to be (still worth playing though if you're a hardcore Final Fantasy person). Couple that with the fact that I just watched the new XIII International trailer and I think that I would rather like to claim Fang (Layle is still the only "hero" that I've ever truly loved, with Zidane following closely behind).

xd Haha, okay, I can do that. Sorry to hear that about The Crystal Bearers, though...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 pm
Hey, You wouldn't happen to mind if I were to take up the Red Wizard from FFI would ya? I depend on the little jack-of-all-trades quite a bit when I need to use a high powered team.  

Char-Broiled Toboggans

Invisible Friend

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:11 am
Charzinicor
Hey, You wouldn't happen to mind if I were to take up the Red Wizard from FFI would ya? I depend on the little jack-of-all-trades quite a bit when I need to use a high powered team.

Sure, not at all! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm
Sherlotta from Echoes of Time, please~  

Vixietails

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out