Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
You Found a Sakura Feather! What do You DO? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You found a feather!!! Are you going to keep it?
  Hell yes! Finder's keepers. It's aaaaallllll mine....
  Oh my gosh, never! It's Princess Sakura's. I couldn't keep it.
  This feather here goes to the highest bidder. Starts at 1,000,000!
View Results

Crystal_Zelda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:47 am
You found a feather that will make all your dreams come true!! xd What do you do? question question question question  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:31 am
Also, what would you do with a Sakura Feather if you found one, while waiting for Sayoran and co to come get it back? question

I would build an empire, so that when the Feather is gone, I would still be Empress!
heart blaugh

Crystal_Zelda

lemoura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:56 am
I'd give it back, but in the meantime, I guess I'd try to make people understand the differences in our societies and how they are beneficial along with the whole world peace idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:08 pm
I give it back, what else? :3  

Karechan89

Eternal Divinity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:57 pm
I'd give it back since I don't want any more chaos  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:25 pm
you have to sell it or sakura and her gang will come and beat you up for it exclaim  

prixe1

Hinata Uchiha202

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:23 am
I will use as a hair style first then when Syaoran comes to get it back I hand it over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Hm....Use it to get everything I wanted, lure Sakura-hime and them to get it, try a half-hearted attempt at kidnapping Sakura-hime, get round-house kicked in the face by Syaoran, and while I was busy being @.@ they'd ttake the feather from me. And then, before they left, I'd be like, "I just want one hug!!!" And steal a hug from Sakura-hime, be whee and let them go. Retaining everything I got with the feather, of course....  

Yekaterin

keikokat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:34 pm
I would give it back to them. I'd be so happy to meet them that I wouldn't try to use the feather for anything..... I'd be too afraid to mess up the world accidentally XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:09 pm
I'd give it back!! heart  

SwordDancer18

Hadyn Sarafim Kenneth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:19 pm
Trade it for Faye-chan.

Yessss.

Trade it for Faye-chan

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:10 am
I'd give it back... XD
because i dont wanna give Syaoran-kun a hard time ^_^
but if they leave soon, i'll have to do this:
Cherry(aka zhi_yi): *on the floor* Don't go yet!!!! Pleeeeeeeaaaaase!!! Don't go!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

ahehehe whee  

~Chieri-chan~

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:49 pm
First of all, a big happy dance for finding the feather. Then I'd keep it safe until the whole crew came looking for it. I'd offer to return it, so long as I can lock Kurogane and Fai in a closet for forty-eight hours straight first. Without, of course, telling them about the secret camera in the corner. Sakura and Syaoran would stay with me in my dorm room for that time.

After that, I'd happily hand over the feather. I'm such a KuroFai whore.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:03 pm
I would be really happy that I found one of Sakura's feathers, but I would give it back. x)  

K i i w i c h a n

Keioko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:42 pm
I'd use it to lure the group. When they came, I'd kidnap Fai and say that I'll give the feather back if I can stalk Fai-sama~ heart  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff