Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gaian Halloween? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:24 am
We all know gaia always does some amazingly entertaining as long as you don't stick around too long event for halloween, and everyone dresses up their avatars. You can see Austin's dressed up his just a few minutes ago, and hopefully you could guess who he was without reading his signature. Anyway, do you intend to dress up your avi? If so, what is, if not, why not? Money is always a problem of course, so if nayone really wants a costume for their avi feel free to ask Austin for slight help with gold. Not the point.
Are you going to take part in the event?
Even if you get home late from trick or treating, good hearted vandalism or whatever party you went to, will you get on just to check it out and look at all the costumes?
What are you going as in real life?
Austin's being willy wonka in real life too, just for the record, and will probably browse the event and mayb nab some items if he gets home early enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:26 am
For those of you dressing up in real life, try to supply some pictures? We'd all love to see our beautiful members in their costumes, right?  

Muted Faith9

Mugen_girl

3,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:50 pm
I would like to show a pic but allI have is this oekaki pic I made of meh. http://www.eevzyplace.com/oekaki/pictures/OP_8889.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:54 pm
For real halloween I'm going as a fairy. I went to a party tonight and i wore my costume. I even dyed my hair for the part. I'll try to put a picture on if i can. I'm probably not going as anything for gaiahalloween.  

Katanas Blade

Exodus2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:52 pm
i am probably am ganna dress nicely, which will freak out some of my friends  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:58 am
I wish they were doing what they did last year with the Jack clothes and such.
Or maybe they are doing it and I'm just completely out of the loop.
xp  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Dark_Judje

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:23 am
here, we don't really have halloween sad
but we have carnaval, not like the brazillian, i think...
but we have 4 days feest, and all dress up like things, last time, i didn't know what to do, so i went all white biggrin
and before i went, my best friend cut my hair shorter,
no-one saw it was me :p  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:14 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I love Halloween but I just don't dress up anymore My avi is dressed for Halloween as itself LOL but yeah I'm taking part in the event one of my guilds is hosting a Gaia Haloween party so I'll be at that too.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:52 pm
xd I'll prolly just throw on a ghost sheet. I sold all my extra items to get my friend a coco for her birthday, and I only have 2 K left. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:07 pm
whats with the collect candy thing on your guys signitures?  

Exodus2

Celria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:55 am
I dressed up, this is the costume. I just thought it would be nice to be a bright, yellow, creepy thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:23 pm
My avatar is dressed up as Billy Idol.

I'm dressing up as Neo, since I'm too white to go as Blade. Still don't know what my friends and I are gonna do, either go to a party or go ghost hunting.  

UraniumMonk

Exodus2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:19 am
SKELLYTON!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:36 am
I did the Sailor Moon Eternal Avi for halloween here on gaia, and I put together a Undead bride motif for IRL.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas