Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Relationship problums Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:29 pm
Ok, on October 3rd my boyfriend and I broke up after a year and 7 months and its been like a month and I want him back. I miss him dearly and I beleive he does to. So do ya'll have any ideas on how to get him back?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:31 pm
Well why did you break up?  

dreaming_tonight

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36 pm
well sweatdrop i brought up that i thought we were starting to act like just friends, but now that we are just friends we never talk or even look each other in the eye (well i try to talk to him) crying emo cry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:55 pm
well, was he nice to you and stuff, or was he an a**? and be truthful  

Exodus2

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:11 pm
do nothing...everything that happens happens for a reason, perhaps sooner or later he will miss yoo and want yoo back, but never try to do extra special things just to please him cuz then when yoo have him and stop doing these things he will remeber why yoo broke up in the first place. it may be difficult to do it but i know, i have tryed to win someones love and then when we were back he remember what he didnt like and we split up, only this time it was more disapointing as we were ok when i had changed myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Exodus2

wile we were going out he was very nice to me and he cared a lot about me. now he seem distracted everytime we talk... like it hurts him  

Maggot4life91

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:55 pm
Acting like friends with the one you date shouldn't be much of a big deal since it could mean you're both comfortable with one anohter. You could try to talk to him about getting back together if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:41 pm
Give up-

You'll just break up with him again in the future.

-Isel-

DJ Database

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:40 pm
You should just try to move on. I had a really bad relationship problem that I ended today (In my Journal) that was sad but Im getting over it pretty easy i still feel really lonely though  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:38 am
Maggot4life91
Exodus2

wile we were going out he was very nice to me and he cared a lot about me. now he seem distracted everytime we talk... like it hurts him

he either still cares for you or feels ashamed for something he did  

Exodus2

91_green bottles

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:51 am
Maggot4life91
Exodus2

Then maybe he wants you back to. Besies, these things are usually better out in the open, rather than eating away at you from the inside out. Talk to him about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:21 pm
Two Words : s**t HAPPENS

xdemonicallyxyours13x

chinagrl777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:25 am
aw f** him, you dont need a man (china might be speaking for herself....)

being single and open to flirt with everyone is better ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:49 am
If you want him back, talk to him about it, see how he feels. See if getting back together would be a option.  

LAAG

The Black Rose of theDark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:01 pm
You should call him up one day and talk it over with him. You shouldn't hide your love for a person. it will make thinks just more complex than what they really are. If you tell him the truth(I hate using that ******** word) he might understand or he might not. That is the think about love. You have to be ready to take a risk at any moment in time. Yeah it would be good if he comes around first but wouldn't it be better to tell him yourself instead of torturing yourself about the situation and complaining about how much you want him back. Yeah you guys are more than likely break up. ******** everyone knows that it is just a matter of time but you should uses that time to try to prove everyone wrong . That is all I am saying.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff