Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Simple Samhain Protection Water Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Poetic Death]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One part each of:

Anise
African Violet petals
Fennel (Seed)
Basil

per 2 cups of Full Moon Water

Steep in Full Moon Water (recipe below) for one day.
Strain out all of the anise, violet petals, fennel, and basil.
The water should now be slightly yellow-ish.
Sprinkle some rosemary in the water and pour the water
into a bottle of some kind. Cork it, and save for later use.

Full Moon Water

On the night of a full moon, put water in some sort of opened
container outside all night. It will soak up some of the Moon's
energy. By the next day it will be charged with Moon energy.
Seal the container and save for later use.

To use Protection Water:

Sprinkle some of the water in/on/around anything you wish to protect. It's aura/being should soak up the protective energy and reflect back all evil/bad intentions.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 pm
and this is needed why?  

DR490N

Feryal Riska

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:58 am
DR490N
and this is needed why?

First of all, don't be rude. S/he was just sharing knowledge, which is what this guild seems to be about.

Secondly, a protection spell would suit some people because some Samhain rituals don't always invoke the happiest of spirits, beings, etc. Or, one could invite these things in on accident. You never know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:47 am
DR490N
and this is needed why?

Well let's see, spirits are able to go about our world more freely than ever. Little kids are trying to summon spirits to their Quija boards. It's really easy to attract negative protection.

And why WOULDN'T you need some kind of protective water. It's like deoderant, the day you think you don't need it you're wishing you had it with you.  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:26 pm
Quadadiddle
It's like deoderant, the day you think you don't need it you're wishing you had it with you.

Yeah, I had one of those moments today... for both the deoderant and water
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:35 pm
Seira Relur
Quadadiddle
It's like deoderant, the day you think you don't need it you're wishing you had it with you.

sweatdrop

I never wear deorderant. I always forget to put it on. I keep a spare in my glove compartment, though 3nodding  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:41 pm
Quadadiddle
Seira Relur
Quadadiddle

sweatdrop

I never wear deorderant. I always forget to put it on. I keep a spare in my glove compartment, though 3nodding

I don't wear perfume, that's why I always wear deoderant... the Lavender Splash scented kind. I'm a sucker for lavender. You could slap that word on anything and it's mine. (Have any of you tried lavender cheesecake? It's amazing!) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:17 pm
i've never really seen the point of protecting oneself with water. the moment you sweat its gone anyways. i protect myself with my will and a protection spell of my own creation utilizing the energy from a candle flame or fire in general every full moon.  

DR490N

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:56 am
DR490N
i've never really seen the point of protecting oneself with water. the moment you sweat its gone anyways.

That's what deoderant is for.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:02 am
Seira Relur
DR490N
i've never really seen the point of protecting oneself with water. the moment you sweat its gone anyways.

That's what deoderant is for.

blaugh

rofl rofl rofl  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:18 am
Wouldn't it be interesting though... A protection based deodorant, that way you cover birds with one stone... Sorrie, it was a bit of randomness. I think I really need to go get a cup of coffee.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:56 pm
failesaich
Wouldn't it be interesting though... A protection based deodorant, that way you cover birds with one stone... Sorrie, it was a bit of randomness. I think I really need to go get a cup of coffee.

You go... make that coffee like nobody's business.

That would be a good idea.

NEW MISSION IN LIFE:
Create protection based deoderant. If it happens to have a fresh lavender scent, that would be a definite plus.  

Seira Relur

Pelta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:10 am
DR490N
i've never really seen the point of protecting oneself with water. the moment you sweat its gone anyways. i protect myself with my will and a protection spell of my own creation utilizing the energy from a candle flame or fire in general every full moon.
And protecting yourself with fire is any different from protecting yourself with water... how?

I like the idea of a protective deodorant. How about garlic? It keeps everything away! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:25 am
missmagpie

I like the idea of a protective deodorant. How about garlic? It keeps everything away! blaugh

*Laughs.* The first thing that comes to mind is that it'd be great to keep the ggrrrring ones away, the ones that you just get the urge to deck. The second thing that comes to mind is the the garlic butter paste you put on bread. xp  

Mina Beltara

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:27 am
Here's something I found on homemade deodorant.

Quote:
Simple Solution:
printer friendly version

I am excited to find this formula for making homemade stick deodorant because with this, any one of us can custom make the deodorant using essential oils that one really likes!

That being said, I like the essential oils recommended for this formula by Snow Drift Farms; they are all strongly anti-bacterial:

1 1/2 tbspn beeswax (yellow is best)
1/2 tbspn cocoa butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
15 drops white thyme essential oil
15 drops rosemary essential oil
25 drops lavender essential oil
3 drops castor oil

Melt beeswax in a glass jar standing in hot water, add the cocoa butter, and when it has melted, add the oils. Stir to mix thoroughly, then pour into a clean, discarded deodorant stick case and leave to cool and set.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff