Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Going to shock the school!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:07 pm
No, I'm not taking a gun and shoot some people.

Tomorrow are is my school photo day! I still don't know what to wear but it will probably be my black 'to the knee' dress and some make-up.

I never wear make-up. But I've got a black lipstick, eyeshadow and more so I think I'm going to use them finally.

Some of the 1st years at my school are afraid of me while most of the time I just wear something black. Nobody seems afraid of me exept them.

EDIT: These pictures are also going to my relatives. Its going to shock them too because they don't know I'm goth, yet!

Have you been on a school picture once with full make-up and outfit?
And are/were the smaller/younger kids at your school afraid of you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:05 pm
Well I all ready had picture day,I wore my hair out,with make-up and all black...  

chickajasmine

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:00 pm
Eh.
I think black lipstick looks kinda dumb actually.
confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:21 pm
I dislike black lipstick. And me dressing completely goth tends to cause little kids to sob in horror and fear.. It happened today, actually. Leaving me quite distressed.
:sigh:
Ah well.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:15 am
I don't use makeup unless I'm cross-dressing, and even then I prefer purple and dark blue colors.

Unfortunately, at least half of my high school seems to want to avoid me because I tend to dress quite wildly, e.g. vinyl pants, flashdance shirts, you know, things that 15-year-old boys in the year 2006 don't usually wear.

Black lipstick is kinda dumb. "Kinda" being the key word- with the correct application, it can work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:40 am
It really worked out for me. my friends really liked it and the people that don't know me personal were shocked by it.

User Image

Picture: Thats me, and that is what scared all those little kids at my school.  

Disease of the Flesh

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:08 pm
GweeTree
It really worked out for me. my friends really liked it and the people that don't know me personal were shocked by it.

User Image

Picture: Thats me, and that is what scared all those little kids at my school.

you're very pretty...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:00 pm
Well, I wasn't dressed all goth in my last pics cause they were grad pics and I had to wear the grad gown. But my brother is in grade nine and he tells me there are a lot of people in his grade who are afraid of me.  

Alice_K8

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:15 pm
GweeTree
No, I'm not taking a gun and shoot some people.

Tomorrow are is my school photo day! I still don't know what to wear but it will probably be my black 'to the knee' dress and some make-up.

I never wear make-up. But I've got a black lipstick, eyeshadow and more so I think I'm going to use them finally.

Some of the 1st years at my school are afraid of me while most of the time I just wear something black. Nobody seems afraid of me exept them.

EDIT: These pictures are also going to my relatives. Its going to shock them too because they don't know I'm goth, yet!

Have you been on a school picture once with full make-up and outfit?
And are/were the smaller/younger kids at your school afraid of you?

s**t they are already afraid of me rofl If I went all out, they would run rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:26 pm
I love black lipstick, but if you don't know how to use it it can end up looking really terrible. It should definately be paired with other make-up to balance it out.  

perrenthezombie

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:35 pm
Meh. My personality freaks some people out. I'm going to shock everyone senior year by going all Loligoth all of a sudden and being that way for, like, a week. Hopefully I'll have enough money to get some Lolita clothes by then... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:45 pm
For picture day I usually try to to dress normally, coz the pics are going to relatives who live half way across the country. Which is scary to me because they never see any goths.  

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

dreaming_tonight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:50 pm
About 65% of the goth population at my school got together for a group photo that's going to be in the year book at the end of the year....It's in color and everything. xd Imagine how freaked out everyone is going to be when some of them see that picture....It's kind of funny in a way....But when I really think about it it's not really....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:14 pm
i hate black lipstick it rarley works on anyone, and my picture day already come and i had bright pinka nd purple hair and i dressed how i ussually dress but by now everyone in my school already knows who i am and eigther love me or dont care so it's all good mrgreen  

xX x0mbie Xx

faux=doom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:18 pm
Nah, I never go all out goth. I'm just tyhat odd metal head kid in all black.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games