Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:41 am
Yeah~ Just like the title says~ this is all about JPOP~ i know there's a few of them out there~! i'm one of them~ Kyahahahaha

Anyway~ Just to let you know, I'm really into L'Arc~en~Ciel at the moment~ they're really kool~ Currently Addicted to "Hitomi ni Juunin" So yeah~~~~~~~~~~~

errr....dont ban me....... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:53 am
Jpop? eek  

Weylok

~~[RoronoaZoro]~~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:53 am
There's some really good Japanese music out there. I've been listening to a lot of Gackt lately ... mostly to his piano and acoustic type stuff rather than his heavier/rock stuff.

I want to hear more L'arc. (:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:01 am
Life would be so much better if ALL theme songs are as lovely and catchy as the JPop that's used in animes. 3nodding

Gravitation was my first introduction into Jpop, and I still like its associated music best. Go Sleepless Beauty, go!  

Seguchi_trevvy

Triste

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:34 am
L'arc all the way, y'all. heart

I just learnt how to play Stay Away, funnily enough. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:36 am
Jpop is Japanese Pop Music~

Gackt is kool too~ I listen to whatever my mood tells me, and at the moment it tells me to listen to gackts heavier rock stuff~ but i enjoy his piano and acoustic stuff too~

Yeah, Jpop came to me from anime too but back then i didnt know it, until i started to listen to Utada Hikaru, which made me look up Jpop!  

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:55 am
THE PILLOWS!! scream heart
Brought out by the anime 'FLCL', the main theme, 'Ride on shooting star' is a master piece.
Majority of the music in FLCL is by The pillows, and if you dont like them, then im sorry, I just dont like you ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:37 am
L'Arc~en~Ciel - Drivers High is one of my favourite Jpop songs, but hey i have an obsession with GTO so yeah...

Only other J-spec music i like is from MOVE

And other songs from Initial D sound tracks  

StreekG

Triste

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:39 am
Corbin DeSeer
THE PILLOWS!! scream heart
Brought out by the anime 'FLCL', the main theme, 'Ride on shooting star' is a master piece.
Majority of the music in FLCL is by The pillows, and if you dont like them, then im sorry, I just dont like you ninja

My friend only just gave some of their songs to me. They sound pretty good, actually.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:39 am
Does anyone know Morning Musume??? Lol They're MAD! or is it just me~ The songs are ok but anything else MM related (tv-shows, game-shows, movies, etc) are the Best~  

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:38 am
JSka!
Ska Ska Club, Yum Yum Orange and Kemuri. All great Japanese Ska bands. 3nodding

Apart from the ska, I'm partial to a bit of Do As Infinity, Dragon Ash and The Pillows  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:44 am
I don't listen to Jpop, but I've seen alot of those japanese songs played with cut scenes or images from anime's over the top, and the lyrics there. They're pretty kool.  

Daih!

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:44 am
wow, JokerKyo and ~~[RoronoaZoro]~~, you guys are here finally

i have only one jpop song: Meiko Kaji- The Flower Of Carnage, from the kill bill sound track  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:17 pm
the only people i know are Utada Hikaru from Kingdom Hearts. and the 5,6,7,8's from Kill Bill  

n00dlez0rz

`A m o n . l ` i s a `

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:58 am
surprised Jpop ^w^

I love fragile by every little thing <3

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items