Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FILLERS?
  POLL.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:04 pm
Watch the ending to the new episodes. The song is called Scenario.

Towards the end, Naruto morphs into his older self, then back to normal. It's just for a second. I at first thought I was hallucinating, but I paused it, and it's very clear. I think this means this is the last segment of fillers! Then Shik-- ...Everyone will look prettier! xd

Just a hunch. Shikalee claims the older, taller, betterer Shikamaru before any fangirls do. :) I win. *WHISTLE*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:30 pm
Desperate attempt at not losing anime fans. Works for me rofl  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:23 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
*shrug* I just don't like how poor the animation is a lot of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:30 am
how is the animation poor. . . >_> have you seen half the crud wahmbulance thats out there today. . .-.o  

xxxyuukoxxx

kienda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:05 am
The fillers are still on the story line the longer it is the better it is. I don't think the animation is poor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:15 am
I saw that to, and it gave me hope.

Besides, how many filers can they make? gonk  

Mr._Stabby

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:25 am
lots, and I mean LOTS.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:26 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
*shrug* I just don't like how poor the animation is a lot of the time.

yeah, I really dislike the animation quality  

Pekora

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:51 am
kienda
The fillers are still on the story line the longer it is the better it is. I don't think the animation is poor.

the story line for the fillers is horrible......there were very few filler episodes that I liked, and yes the animation of them is bad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:26 pm
CrimsonTear009
how is the animation poor. . . >_> have you seen half the crud wahmbulance thats out there today. . .-.o
So? This isn't about comparing. I hardly watch any anime. neutral

And yeah, the filler plot sucks, too.

Most recent. Kurenai was helpless. Not. Her genjutsu dwarfs their's. Stupid girl who can, "change reality" by painting. People like that deserve to die because they are too strong. Ridiculously strong. Out of the blue, S mission level strong.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:14 pm
I really hope they end soon xd And I was excited when I saw that!!! biggrin I was hoping they'd show him -_- and I'm goin with the others and disagreeing that the animation is poor razz But that's not the point, the point is fillers need to end!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:11 am
eek  

Spooviie

Gracious Phantom

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:19 am
churrlo
I really hope they end soon xd And I was excited when I saw that!!! biggrin I was hoping they'd show him -_- and I'm goin with the others and disagreeing that the animation is poor razz But that's not the point, the point is fillers need to end!!!
Fine. Disagree. But I will not make a, "shitty screenshots" thread to prove it. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:11 am
blaugh Well I guess I can't fully say that though! razz I haven't seen a wide variety of anime... I have very little to compare Naruto against so the basis by which I said that is kinda limited. ><  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:26 pm
churrlo
blaugh Well I guess I can't fully say that though! razz I haven't seen a wide variety of anime... I have very little to compare Naruto against so the basis by which I said that is kinda limited. ><
Shojo anime, I've noticed, is usually better. So is anime with robots. But I think even FLCL and especially shows like Love Hina have FAR better animation.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff