Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja Tournament open to all guild memebers!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:58 am
The Konoha Ninja Academy is hosting a ninja tournament to all who would like to test their skills. To take part in this tournament you must pm me so I can add you to my list. I will start the tournament when I have ten people signed up. At that time I will start matching people up randomly, meaning writing all of your names on paper and drawing them out of a hat! Once I have everyone matched up I will arrange times for each fight, making sure the time suits both entries. Once you are done with your first fight you will have another and another until you lose a match or win the tournament. There will be cash prizes. One for the winner and one who I think did a very good job in their fight(s) but did not win the tournament. There will also be a choice of avi art, ID card, wishlist, or combination of two or all three of those for the winner and their opponent. Also, the one that I choose to be of good fighting spirit will get a free avi art. If you would like to donate send them to Prize_Giver. That is going to be the mule account for the tournament. All donations will go to the winner and the one I choose to be deserving of gold.

I would like any ninja not belonging to the Konoha Ninja Academy to includ what rank of ninja you will be fighting as. There are no ANBU, missing nin, Kage, or Nin hunters allowed. Only academy student to Jounin are allowed. Also, if you enter as an academy student or genin I will not put you up against a jounin. To start out the jounins will fight each other and the chuunins. The chuunins will fight each other, the jounins and the genin. The genin will fight genin, chuunins, and academy students. Academy students will fight genin and academy students. This way you have a chance, if you are a lower level, to advance. If you are not in the ninja academy and start off at the academy or genin level I may award you a higher rank as you progress so if you end up fighting a jounin in the later part of the tournament you will be able to hold your own.

If you have any questions or comment please post them in the thread but to be added to the list pm me.

List of fighters:
1. Polio- Chuunin
2. Wind- Chuunin
3. Spikelema- Genin
4. Cybercoin- Genin
5. Sakura Mishiyuki
6. Koudo Eoku- Chuunin
7. cherryblossom chan- Chuunin
8. Ada- Chuunin

Rules for fighting in the tournament:
-NO GOD MODDING, if I see you doing this it is an automatic disqualification. I will be asking a few ninjas that I trust to be watching out for this, you will not know who they are so don't try it because you will be caught
-Konoha Ninja Academy students: fight as your rank allows. I know it might be tough for those of you with lower rank but please try your hardest. If enough people join I may consider breaking it into two sections but until then train extra hard and try you absolute best. A good strategy can overcome power.
-Do not have personal fights in this thread. I will get a mod to move them and if it continues with the same people I will disqualify you.
-Be at your fight at the appointed time. There will be a ten mintues grace period. If you are not there you forfit your fight.
-Be couteous. To everyone. If you are fighting someone that is obviously less skilled than you don't be a jerk to them because that just might lose you your battle. Being arrogant is an easy way of losing a battle.
-NO one may do any sealing techniques. This is a fun tournament to test your skills not a life a death situation.

Thats all for the rules right now. I will post more things as they come to me and will mark that the thread has been updated in the title!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:26 am
Sign me up please biggrin  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:55 pm
I will join but what bout my tornement?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:45 pm
umm..do you want me to join yours?  

I~am~Angelique

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:35 am
Yes thank you and also I have a strategic mind so do you want me to help assess how the ninja fight?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:52 am
Bwhahaha, add me. Been a while since i've kicked a**.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:47 am
I am going to need the most help looking for god modding, but if you see something that really stands out to you good or bad during the fights then pm me about it. I hope you have fun kicking a** Cybercoin. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:56 am
sign me up please mini-sensei ^^  

cherryblossom_chan

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:53 am
Add me, been lazy and haven't tasted victory in a while ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:13 pm
damn it *lowers his weoponry* i wish i wasn't a missing nin at times lol that sucks i can't join the tourny *snivels walking off*  

kyoujinakishari

kyoujinakishari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:14 pm
damn it *lowers his weoponry* i wish i wasn't a missing nin at times lol that sucks i can't join the tourny *snivels walking off*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:15 pm
You may join if you wish kyoujinakishari.  

I~am~Angelique

kyoujinakishari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:54 pm
but ain't i not allowed being a missing nin and all lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:18 pm
2 more people needed...^____^  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ada Fang