Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
LIEK, OMG CH. 330 DELAYED! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:50 am
Any opinions? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:46 pm
After reading last week's, I couldn't wait to see what Naruto figured out and if we'll see a little bit more of the AL. Then I looked at the website yesterday and my heart sank a little. (By the way, I love the slight upgrade of narutofan!) I can wait until next week for chap. 330. I'd be upset if they postponed the update for three months or longer. gonk

PS- I love your signature in all it's glory. heart  

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

Wildebeest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:58 am
-dying- Only chapter 330 will save me. Dx

Cx I'm such a drama queen. But I am growing impatient. D8

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:25 pm
About every other month or so, Kishimoto will not delay the chapter, but give the spot to another series chapter. Jump Weekly introduces new comics a lot, so sometimes there won't be a comic.

People claim it is because Kishimoto is on holiday. That just doesn't make sense. It should take more than a week to draw that... unless he doesn't sleep. I realize it's his job, but I don't think he draws it the week before it's due. There's writing, drawing, editing, resizing, making sure it came out right, and somehow getting it to Jump on time to get it into the format where they add the pages, the text on the sides of the pages, the negotiate what order the chapters should go in... it would only make sense if he drew it AT LEAST a week in advance.
JeanGreyson
After reading last week's, I couldn't wait to see what Naruto figured out and if we'll see a little bit more of the AL. Then I looked at the website yesterday and my heart sank a little. (By the way, I love the slight upgrade of narutofan!) I can wait until next week for chap. 330. I'd be upset if they postponed the update for three months or longer. gonk

One Bunshin create Rasengan, another implement the wind element into it; similar to the leaf.

And this has happened before. It only skips one week. Maybe a few if there's a holiday. But I can't think of any holidays in Japan right now.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Shikalee
About every other month or so, Kishimoto will not delay the chapter, but give the spot to another series chapter. Jump Weekly introduces new comics a lot, so sometimes there won't be a comic.

People claim it is because Kishimoto is on holiday. That just doesn't make sense. It should take more than a week to draw that... unless he doesn't sleep. I realize it's his job, but I don't think he draws it the week before it's due. There's writing, drawing, editing, resizing, making sure it came out right, and somehow getting it to Jump on time to get it into the format where they add the pages, the text on the sides of the pages, the negotiate what order the chapters should go in... it would only make sense if he drew it AT LEAST a week in advance.
JeanGreyson

One Bunshin create Rasengan, another implement the wind element into it; similar to the leaf.

And this has happened before. It only skips one week. Maybe a few if there's a holiday. But I can't think of any holidays in Japan right now.

But it wouldn't hurt to tell us before we wait a whole week about the delay wouldn't it?

Jeangreyson: 329 really let me down with the AL plans of world conquer, but it putted an smile on my face to see that Naruto figured something out
about the new technique.

Ps: Search for the Chibi fruit Ninjas on Photobucket, the cuteness of those has no equal blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:53 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

JeanGreyson

But it wouldn't hurt to tell us before we wait a whole week about the delay wouldn't it?

Jeangreyson: 329 really let me down with the AL plans of world conquer, but it putted an smile on my face to see that Naruto figured something out
about the new technique.

Ps: Search for the Chibi fruit Ninjas on Photobucket, the cuteness of those has no equal blaugh
Who to tell us? In Japan, they're used to it. And it usually says so in Jump. If you know how to read it. XD  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:24 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

JeanGreyson

about the new technique.

Who to tell us? In Japan, they're used to it. And it usually says so in Jump. If you know how to read it. XD

well, the guys over Narutofan, Saiyanisland, Narutocentral, etc. could be more informed >=O  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

well, the guys over Narutofan, Saiyanisland, Narutocentral, etc. could be more informed >=O
Meaning? They don't post, "Naruto is delayed" because most fans are used to it. I had no idea so many people didn't see this pattern. o_o;  

Syndactyly

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:41 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Meaning? They don't post, "Naruto is delayed" because most fans are used to it. I had no idea so many people didn't see this pattern. o_o;
It's not an issue of getting used to it...

It's more of an issue that they don't care for the circumstances and just want the comic they don't pay for in any damned way. Yeah, we all want to see the chapter and hope there's more Hinata goodness. But there's no point in bitching on how the guys at the fan sites should be more informed or on how we should be informed of it. (Though we usually are. xD)

It's not out yet, get used to it and spend time making crack pot theories or delving into the mind of a character.

Don't waste time complaining on the fact we have to wait a little longer then normal. All it does is make optimists realize the situation is hopless and then they start bitching. D:

Believe me, optimist bitching is fatal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:39 am
Kuroi Ryuuka
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

It's more of an issue that they don't care for the circumstances and just want the comic they don't pay for in any damned way. Yeah, we all want to see the chapter and hope there's more Hinata goodness. But there's no point in bitching on how the guys at the fan sites should be more informed or on how we should be informed of it. (Though we usually are. xD)

It's not out yet, get used to it and spend time making crack pot theories or delving into the mind of a character.

Don't waste time complaining on the fact we have to wait a little longer then normal. All it does is make optimists realize the situation is hopless and then they start bitching. D:

What the hell?

I hope you're not talking to me. This whole thing is stupid. People are SO obsessed with Naruto they can't stand ONE WEEK without it? That was my point. Besides, it does notify you in Japanese. On the chapter page, I believe.

Um, no? I don't need to get used to it, because I already am. I'm the only person in this thread who even knew about the past events. Everyone was acting like it never happened before.

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:41 am
Shikalee
Kuroi Ryuuka
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

What the hell?

I hope you're not talking to me. This whole thing is stupid. People are SO obsessed with Naruto they can't stand ONE WEEK without it? That was my point. Besides, it does notify you in Japanese. On the chapter page, I believe.

Um, no? I don't need to get used to it, because I already am. I'm the only person in this thread who even knew about the past events. Everyone was acting like it never happened before.

I dont want to wait a week, I'm SO unpatient that I watched the 10 first episodes of the anime in a day, yet I have to and I deal with it... crying
same goes for the manga  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:37 pm
Shikalee
Kuroi Ryuuka
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

What the hell?

Um yeah I really don't think he was attacking you. stare  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:32 pm
[quote="Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3]I dont want to wait a week, I'm SO unpatient that I watched the 10 first episodes of the anime in a day, yet I have to and I deal with it... crying
same goes for the mangaAhahah. Shikamaru's spotlight is over. I realized that I also lost interest. xd Unless it starts to be ALL ABOUT Naruto again. Then I'll read it more. :3

@ Captain Verd:
It wasn't an attack, nor was I retorting. Stop jumping to so many conclusions when you're not even part of a conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:43 pm
Shikalee
Kuroi Ryuuka
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

What the hell?

Nope, not pointing at you. xD I was pointing at the people who are a tad desperate in their need of Naruto.

I also said that we're usually notified, as well as the fact that 'SOME', not you, not every fan, but some have to get used to the fact that Kishimoto is going to give up his spot every once in a while.

Hmm, maybe I should have quoted Juuyonbi's post instead? xD

@Juu : I believe the term is 'impatient'.. >_>

@ Capitan Verd: Nope, merely the little nuisances that can't wait a few more days for the next issue to come out with 330.  

Kuroi Ryuuka

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 pm
Shikalee

@ Captain Verd:
It wasn't an attack, nor was I retorting. Stop jumping to so many conclusions when you're not even part of a conversation.
Right, it wasn't an attack, that's what I said.

"Um, no? I don't need to get used to it, because I already am."
Things like that lead people to believe you're on the defensive. As you said to me before: Watch what you say.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games